Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2003 7:44:30 PM EDT
What are the laws in regards to NJ?  Can I purchase 20 and 30 round mags?  10 rounders on the EE seem few and far between.  Is this because I can get high cap pre-ban mags in NJ?  I can take a drive to PA and pick up anything I want, just want to be on the level.  Sorry if this issue has been addressed before, but I can’t find any history of this topic.  Thanks in advance for any info.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:55:06 PM EDT
[#2]
What we've done is stuck a peice of a paint stick inside the magazine, long enough so it wont allow anymore than 15rnds. It's just a simple way to cover liability issues and stay within the law.

Thanks

Cody @ Magazine Specialties
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the advice, I'll check out the Hometown forums.  The paint stick seems like it will do the trick.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 6:48:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Rincon_11, you should be able to order 10 round magazines direct from the OEMs. They are still legal to make new.

Why doesn't someone just make a green follower with an extra long center post that can be trimmed? I see a lot of people asking to block mags, or looking to make 5 round mags for hunting.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 10:00:14 AM EDT
[#5]
You can buy 5 round waffle mags from DPMS...
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#6]
>Rincon_11, you should be able to order 10 round magazines direct from the OEMs. They are still legal to make new.<

>You can buy 5 round waffle mags from DPMS...<

Thanks for the suggestion guys, but I want to stick with the high cap.  When the AWB sunsets, I will NEED pre-ban everything anyway.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:10:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I know what you mean. NY has an AW ban too. WE can only hope everyone else gives us their mags. lol
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top