User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2004 7:28:17 PM EDT
What's the consensus on these things?
link here
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody got one of these?? What is the trigger pull weight??
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I have only read good stuff about them, but never seen one let alone tried one.  I figure I will try one in my current SPRish build.  It will be a few weeks before I order it, but Ill let everyone know when I try it out.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one and the pull weight is a little over 3 pounds, it is a single stage .
It is the best trigger I have ever pulled. It was also very easy to install.
make sure you lube the pins and holes before asselmbly, they are oversized and need to be tapped in.I would highly recommend them!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I had an extensive review thread up but i guess its buried and can only be searched by members.

short answer is they are great and trigger pull was measured at 3 lb 11 ounces. Mine is a curved single stage for large pin colt.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:20:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Scott, I take it your review is over 3 months old because I tried to search for it and failed...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:22:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm... it may be about that old. Do things get thrown out after that long?

TNRonin had asked me before if he could use it for something else so he may be able to find it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:55:46 PM EDT
[#7]
One can only search as far back as 3 months.  It needs to be bookmarked if one wants to reference it past that.

I am wanting to try one of these McCormick triggers.  Do the pins rotate in them or no?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:30:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hmmm... it may be about that old. Do things get thrown out after that long?

TNRonin had asked me before if he could use it for something else so he may be able to find it.

Try clicking the "My Topics" tab at the top of your page, maybe it will still be in there.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:30:57 AM EDT
[#9]
The pins are held in by E-clips on the ends so they can rotate but I'm sure not to a damaging degree. You could use the KNS anti walk pins if you prefer.

I just tried the "my topics" and it's not there. Too bad I spent a very long time compiling it with some day to day observations. I guess we'll have to bug TNRonin or one of the other mods to get the link.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top