Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 1:11:50 PM EDT
Hello all.  I just have a quick question with a simle answer.  I tried a search but no luck.  Anyways, I'm thinking of buying a Chip McCormick drop in trigger for my Bushmaster.  I'm wondering if I need the small or large pin version though.  Can anyone help me?
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#1]
small pin
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:23:56 PM EDT
[#2]
OK thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:39:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Ok so i just installed the trigger into my bushy and i was wondering if i can use the original bushmaster trigger pins instead of the ones that came with the Chip McCormick trigger.  I don't really care for the lock washers at the end of the pin and would rather have the normal trigger pins in there.  it seems like there would be no problems but i thought i'd ask the experts before i do anything and mess something up.  please advie.  thanks in advance.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:19:54 AM EDT
[#4]
iirc the chip trigger has no way of capturing the pins since it is self contained.

that being said and if im correct the pins will eventually work themselves out.  look up the kns anti-rotational pins, great for option.

dennysguns sells them in the ee and you can find a link to his site in the industry forum.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:28:37 AM EDT
[#5]
MILITARY STANDARD size pins - not the bastard extra large Colt size
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:47:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
MILITARY STANDARD size pins - not the bastard extra large Colt size

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#7]
so i need the .154" pins and not the oversized (.1555" tighter fit) ones right?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
so i need the .154" pins and not the oversized (.1555" tighter fit) ones right?  

Unless your lower has seen a heck of a lot of action, the standard .154" pins will work fine.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks.  I think I'm all set now.  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top