Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 7:45:14 PM EST
A local shop has some 20 round Bushmaster mags for sale. Are they worth getting? Thanks for the advice.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:02:26 PM EST
They are D&H mags with a floor plate stamped Bushmaster. You will be paying more for the name, that's all you'll get. Check out the dealers and prices here. I personally recommend C Products in general and their stainless steel mags specifically, but that's my personal opinion.

TS
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 2:20:28 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/10/2006 2:21:36 AM EST by WMHM4]
like TS said you can get the same exact mags (D&H) for under $10 here but with a different floorplate and I also would rather buy a CProducts mag which are also about $10 (dry film not for the SS ones)

ETA: D&H mags are very good mags I just prefer CProducts over them
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:44:42 AM EST
Thanks for the suggestions of CProducts. Larry seems to be great to deal with, seems to know his product VERY well, and also important to me, visited "far-away" places the same as I.
My order for two 20-round magazines goes out today. Looking very forward to it. As a plus, was in an area gunshop yesterday. It's in Tyler and called Lock&Load. The TOTAL for two mags from CProducts, shipping included, is almost $4.00 cheaper than ONE mag at L & L. Amazing!hock.gif
Top Top