Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
AR Sponsor

Bushmaster Picture Thread (Page 1 of 14)

Previous Page
/ 14
Next Page
4/5/2008 9:59:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cansler][Edited]
I have not found a dedicated Bushmaster picture thread so I thought I would start my own.....
Bushmaster carbon 15, 9mm
C-More CTAC
Ergo Suregrip
C-Products SS mag
GG&G single point sling plate
Badger Tac Latch
Spikes Can
Pro Mag Recoil Pad


"GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, THE GOVERNMENT DOES!"


 


 
4/5/2008 11:41:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I only have 2 Bushmaster... The other 3 are Colt...
Bushmaster with RPB 37mm Flare Launcher and C-More Sight...



And my Bushmaster M4 Type Patrolman's Carbines with LEO marking...

4/5/2008 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#2]


4/5/2008 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Good to see somebody stepping up for the Bushy Koolaid

Pre-SBR:



Post SBR:



4/5/2008 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Bushy lower, LMT upper...





Now posing with a Lancer L5 magazine...


"I can't think of nothin' finer than a fine naked woman holding a gun." -- Frankie Figs
4/5/2008 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Originally Posted By FYRARMS:
Bushy lower, LMT upper...

www.imageviper.com/displayimage/109270/0/lmtbushy1.JPG
www.imageviper.com/displayimage/109272/0/lmybushy3.JPG
www.imageviper.com/displayimage/109273/0/lmybushy4.JPG

Now posing with a Lancer L5 magazine...

www.imageviper.com/displayimage/116693/0/lancer3.JPG
www.imageviper.com/displayimage/116694/0/lancer4.JPG

Where did you have the logo and fire controls colored? Very nice!
4/5/2008 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is my other one, not really got started good with this one and it was my first AR, go figure.........
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/rgcansler/IMG_3296.jpg
4/5/2008 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Same lower, different uppers.

Dissipator


Patrolman's Carbine
Love and darkness and my sidearm
كافر
4/5/2008 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine, heavily modified though. Only left that is bushmaster is the barrel and upper and lower receiver housing.





4/5/2008 12:44:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By Cansler:
Where did you have the logo and fire controls colored?

On my computer desk at home.
"I can't think of nothin' finer than a fine naked woman holding a gun." -- Frankie Figs
4/5/2008 12:48:51 PM EDT
[#10]
On my computer desk at home. Swirl in the paint and wipe clean with damp cloth or sponge?
4/5/2008 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By Cansler:
Swirl in the paint and wipe clean with damp cloth or sponge?

Even easier. Just touch a drop of paint to the rollmarks and the paint fills in the lines by itself like water down a gutter...

"I can't think of nothin' finer than a fine naked woman holding a gun." -- Frankie Figs
4/5/2008 5:32:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zaskar017][Edited] [#12]
through the years.......





4/5/2008 10:08:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MSB392][Edited] [#13]
.
4/5/2008 10:15:14 PM EDT
[#14]
height=8
Originally Posted By Cansler:
On my computer desk at home. he


Do you have to redo it often, like after a few cleanings, or does it last awhile?
4/5/2008 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#15]
height=8
Originally Posted By boykinlp:
height=8
Originally Posted By Cansler:
On my computer desk at home. he


Do you have to redo it often, like after a few cleanings, or does it last awhile?


I am not sure, I have only seen someone do it once but that was on a B-29 overhaul on the history channel. The guy working on the dash controls and would swirl in the paint and wipe it flat to take off the excess paint but still leave what was in the recess.
4/6/2008 12:26:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Here's my contribution...Now that my camera is cooperating. Better late than never huh?


4/6/2008 1:11:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ogtaco][Edited] [#17]
my play thingy
[image deleted from my server]
4/6/2008 2:17:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By JBP:
my play thingy
kryptisch.org/download/ar15.com/bushpicthread.JPG

What rail system is that? Looks like a DI non-free float. I'm trying to decide which one to go w/.
4/6/2008 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Midwest Industries Carbine Length Two Piece Forearm. here
4/6/2008 2:47:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BKC1869][Edited] [#20]
I'll Play. Nothing fancy added to it yet.



Bushmaster M4A3 Patrolmans Carbine
4/6/2008 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Here's my Bushmaster Carbine
16" H bar fluted
YH handguard
MagPull CTR butt stock
Hoag pistol grip
RRA 2 stage trigger
Bravo Company M16 bolt and carrier
Eotech 512
LaRue mount
YH rear sight
Vortex flash suppressor





Gun guy
4/6/2008 5:32:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trackeryak][Edited] [#22]
Here's my Bushmaster -

16" HBAR
Midwest Industries Non FF Hand Guard
YHM Bipod Adapter
Harris Swivel Bipod
Knight's Vertical Grip
Carry Handle Scope Mount W/ Leupold Rings
Cheap Tasco 3X9 Scope (Soon To Be Replaced With A Nikon)

4/6/2008 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Bushy Lower with 14.5" LMT upper SBR
4/6/2008 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By twombly:
...
Bravo Company M16 bolt and carrier
...


Not trying to start anything but I thought M16 parts in a AR15 was something illegal... I'm new to all the gun laws so I do apologize if I am wrong..
4/6/2008 5:50:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MMcfpd][Edited] [#25]

Originally Posted By JBP:

Originally Posted By twombly:
...
Bravo Company M16 bolt and carrier
...


Not trying to start anything but I thought M16 parts in a AR15 was something illegal... I'm new to all the gun laws so I do apologize if I am wrong..


An M16 bolt carrier group is fine in an AR-15 that can only produce one shot per pull of the trigger.

Bushie Superlight upper;


Bushie from the chamber forward, 1:7 14.5":
4/6/2008 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#26]
thanks MMcfpd for the clarification on the M16 bolt carrier group. And my apologies to twombly for disrespecting that sweet looking rifle.
4/6/2008 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Some nice rigs here! All Bushmaster A4 Clone with 1/7 twist barrel, except for the KAC rail.



Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig. After a while you'll figure out he likes it.
4/6/2008 6:17:34 PM EDT
[#28]
My Bushmaster M4gery

4/6/2008 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll take some closer shots of the M4 later.

When my crosshairs find you, you go Splat!
4/6/2008 9:39:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Well...Just picked her up yesterday and haven't had a chance to do anything other than slap a lil Bushnell red dot on her (haven't even had a chance to fire her yet, BUT have the ammo here.http://amnchode.net/images/BushMaster-ORC_r.jpg

Got her and 80rnds of whitebox for $940 out the door...I don't think I did too bad...
4/6/2008 9:57:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Roughneck-2zero][Edited] [#31]
Top two are Bushy's, bottom is an RobArms XCR-L

4/6/2008 11:22:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JOHNNY223][Edited] [#32]
The only thing that sucks about owning a Bushmaster in NJ is having to use their 10 round mags...

AK Shorty - 16 OAL :





20" V Match soon to get the LaRue makeover and some ADCO majic done to the barrel . Kind of a heavy bitch to be used for action shooting. :





J223...


4/7/2008 12:33:59 AM EDT
[#33]
My Bushmaster purchased the day after the end of th awb.


4/7/2008 1:05:21 AM EDT
[#34]
100% Bushmaster.
It might get a URX, I just cant decide.
4/7/2008 4:14:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Here's mine:


I need to take some more recent pics, I've made some changes since this was taken last year.
I owned a Colt a for a month...and now I'm stuck with the name...
4/7/2008 4:34:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: M4builder][Edited] [#36]









Originally Posted By Pat_Rogers:
I don't aspire to mediocrity, so I'll opt for stuff made to a standard.
4/7/2008 8:57:03 PM EDT
[#37]
bump to keep the thread going

courtesy of bushmaster website

4/7/2008 9:06:32 PM EDT
[#38]

Originally Posted By redfisher:
My Bushmaster M4gery
img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/redfisher19/b56beca6-1.jpg


Bushmaster eh?  What's left of it anyway.
I like that old school DD locking ring.

2005 BUSHMASTER - AR15.com Special Edition Black Rifle


... with a whole lot of NON-Bushmaster stuff on it.  14.5|1:7 twist barrel
Originally Posted By N1Rampage:
GET ON THE FAIL BOAT FOR DEPORTATION!
4/8/2008 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#39]

Originally Posted By FYRARMS:
Bushy lower, LMT upper...Now posing with a Lancer L5 magazine...


Looks good.
Anchor Armament LLC
Certified 1911 Armorer
Lancer L5 Translucent Magazine Distributor
www.anchorarmament.com
4/8/2008 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#40]




4/8/2008 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#41]
4/10/2008 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#42]
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.