Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 5:12:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/6/2004 5:14:23 PM EST by jnewt]
I would like to build up a Bushy for the collection. Where would you Bushy guys recommend picking up a stripped lower? Thanks a ton...Josh Newton
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:30:43 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:00:01 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/6/2004 6:01:43 PM EST by CJan_NH]
Josh, if you can't find one from another vendor you could always buy one directly from Bushy if you absolutely had to. It will cost more this way, but at least they have them in stock LINK

One nice thing about a Bushy lower is that you can generally leave the file in the toolbox. They do a pretty good job about making sure the selector lever holes, bolt catch slot etc is prepped properly prior to anodizing and sealcoating. That is my primary bitch with RRA lowers, in addition to the variances in width on the lower around the rear takedown pin.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:20:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/6/2004 6:22:12 PM EST by jnewt]
Cool thanks guys

One nice thing about a Bushy lower is that you can generally leave the file in the toolbox. They do a pretty good job about making sure the selector lever holes, bolt catch slot etc is prepped properly prior to anodizing and sealcoating. That is my primary bitch with RRA lowers, in addition to the variances in width on the lower around the rear takedown pin.

glad to here that... not that it was a big deal with RRA but still, I want them to go together nice and smooth...
Top Top