Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2003 5:25:14 PM EDT
What is the difference between a solid jacketed  bullet and an armor piercing bullet? Is the design different? What is the make up and difference? Do they both have lead for a core and is the compound of the lead the same or do they have more antimony in the lead compound? or are they soild steel? If so then how are they able to get the stabilty and the velocity of a steel slug that weighs lighter than a lead slug which is heaveier.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 6:10:53 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL!!!!!

everyone join in!!!!![;)]

This one is pretty bad, since the Ammunition section is so close to this one.[:)]

Edited for ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!![rofl2][rofl]
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 6:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn...I thought he was going to ask how to clean and maintain his bullet.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
IBTL!!!!!

everyone join in!!!!![;)]

This one is pretty bad, since the Ammunition section is so close to this one.[:)]

Edited for ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!![rofl2][rofl]
View Quote

Pay no atention to 556Cliff he's
just my stupid brother and I just put this here to get his goat. by the way he uses a dictionary to spell his words, just look at how he spelled carbon in the cleaning section. Don't bother trying to see it he will have it corrected as soon as he sees this post.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#4]
556Cliff[nuts]FAT-T

You don't need to know how to spell when you have these fancy animations.[moon]
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top