Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/30/2011 7:47:58 PM EST
I'm looking for a reliable, variable powered, compacted scope. Any suggestions are welcome, but I'm trying to keep it under $200. There are so many options and I really don't know which companies are good and which to stay away from. On the really cheap side, I found this scope ( Link ). People have put good reviews about it, but I wanted your opinions/other suggestions. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:56:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By IronJook:
I'm looking for a reliable, variable powered, compacted scope. Any suggestions are welcome, but I'm trying to keep it under $200. There are so many options and I really don't know which companies are good and which to stay away from. On the really cheap side, I found this scope ( Link ). People have put good reviews about it, but I wanted your opinions/other suggestions. Thanks

That firefield looks like a rebadged NCstar stay away, I'd go with one of these Redfield. I think they have a lifetime warranty from Leupold
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:58:34 AM EST
Originally Posted By peligro113:
Originally Posted By IronJook:

That firefield looks like a rebadged NCstar stay away, I'd go with one of these Redfield. I think they have a lifetime warranty from Leupold

First Post and all that.
Top Top