Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2013 12:53:44 PM EDT
I bought one of BCM's new extended comp to bring my 14.5 BCM upper to legal length.
Odd question will a bayonet fit over it?
Ya ya I know long hand guards and no bayonet lug is not cool anymore.
I like the warm and fuzzy of having a bayonet.

Yes I know how to use one I was a MCMAP instructor ...not saying much but i still would like to keep up on it
So save the arm chair comments on bayonets please
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I bought one of BCM's new extended comp to bring my 14.5 BCM upper to legal length.
Odd question will a bayonet fit over it?
Ya ya I know long hand guards and no bayonet lug is not cool anymore.
I like the warm and fuzzy of having a bayonet.

Yes I know how to use one I was a MCMAP instructor ...not saying much but i still would like to keep up on it
So save the arm chair comments on bayonets please
View Quote

Guess that would depend on the OD of the Comp. BCM didn't state that?
PPPPPP
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought and didn't look, impulse buy oh well if it doesn't it'll make a Xmas present for a friend
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#3]
i believe it works with suppressors that fit the standard a2 birdcage, which in theory means a bayonet will work.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i believe it works with suppressors that fit the standard a2 birdcage, which in theory means a bayonet will work.
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top