Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2002 7:47:05 AM EDT
Would it make any sense to put this trigger in a "Combat" type weapon or is it best left on the target range ?
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 7:53:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Get it.  The difference regarding trigger slap can't be described with words.  You'll be glad you did.  It's durable enough to handle whatever you can throw at it.  I'm very happy with mine.
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Get it, you can leave it with a long trigger pull like a military rifle, or adjust it to your likeing.  The first time you pull the trigger you will see the difference.
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 8:09:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 8:45:37 AM EDT
[#4]
In single stage mode on my SAR2, it is better than the stock trigger in my Armalite, and outlasted the RRA 2 stage I wore out in the AR this summer. Money very well spent
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 2:26:53 PM EDT
[#6]
OK, I'm convinced. Looks like I'll be ordering a trigger group Monday. Should I set it for 2 stage or single stage?
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 2:30:02 PM EDT
[#7]

now, if they would only build a top cover rear apeture sight setup, i would be in heaven!

I second that motion!

Bradd
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top