Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/26/2003 3:25:27 AM EDT
Well, after a full day of tests last Friday,
(one of which involved an air hose .... )

It looks like at least a 1cm stone, the doc is very concerned about something else, but he will get a sample on Monday when they knock me out to do the soundwave thing and insert a .....that's more than you want to know......

Thanks.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:29:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:52:11 AM EDT
[#2]
One more time, Pave: Whatever the outcome of the next test;

NEVER QUIT!

Luck,

SD
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:34:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
3/8"?!?!?! damn!

Gee, thanks for pointing that out, old buddy.....1cm sounds better, thank you.

....Got me thinking, so, I looked at a .40 cal (aka 10mm) round....  Hmmmmmmmm.....looked at my barrel, looked at the bullet, looked at my barrel......

Bwahahahaha!

Thanks! SD, WILCO.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:41:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Good luck man!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:51:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Hang in there....

KF
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:16:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Hang in there man!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:34:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the update.

FWIW a friend had a similar invasive test for a problem, described checking his pride at the door of the exam room, and hearing "Oh hi there" from a woman holding a hosed contraption. Same woman who has had many visits to his service garage for her POS old car. "You have to admit I have cut you many good deals on your work." "Shoes on the other foot now isn't it" while waving the hosed contraption.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, I'll never look at airing the tires up the same way....bwhahahaha!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:13:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Pave man, best of luck. Had a buddy in similar straits, he was a tough mf'er and fought back.  He says there are cancer cells out there that still speak his name in hushed, reverent tones.  Aint nothin "final".
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top