Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/11/2005 9:04:11 PM EDT
New member, wanna say hi. Anyway, at a gun show the other weekend I ran across an AKT-98 (#11 as it turns out), an AK-47 chambered in .22LR. Thought it might be a good plinker so I bought it. It's built on a real AK reciver at that so regular accessories fit fine. Turned out that a pin was missing and the ejector fell out on the ride home. A gunsmith friend of mine fixed it for me though and now it works. Only mods so far are a tri-rail cover and a 45mm red dot. Well and a 40rd mag. Though a laser and a folding stock are going on there soon. I'm also planning on choping the 10 rd mag to use as a banch mag at the range.

Anyway, on to the question. I've noticed in the pictures thread that several people have a folding stock with a padded cheak rest. What brand is it and where do you get them?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:06:10 PM EDT
Ask CampyBob. He adores his AKT-98.

You might want to check K-VAR for the cheek rest. Do a google search as well.

Top Top