Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 9:04:11 PM EDT
New member, wanna say hi. Anyway, at a gun show the other weekend I ran across an AKT-98 (#11 as it turns out), an AK-47 chambered in .22LR. Thought it might be a good plinker so I bought it. It's built on a real AK reciver at that so regular accessories fit fine. Turned out that a pin was missing and the ejector fell out on the ride home. A gunsmith friend of mine fixed it for me though and now it works. Only mods so far are a tri-rail cover and a 45mm red dot. Well and a 40rd mag. Though a laser and a folding stock are going on there soon. I'm also planning on choping the 10 rd mag to use as a banch mag at the range.

Anyway, on to the question. I've noticed in the pictures thread that several people have a folding stock with a padded cheak rest. What brand is it and where do you get them?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Ask CampyBob. He adores his AKT-98.

You might want to check K-VAR for the cheek rest. Do a google search as well.

themao
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top