Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 5:31:45 PM EDT
hello all ,been across the street for the last couple years and just had to come see what the fuss was about .

anyway,i fired my SAR-1 with its new G2 trigger today and its a whole new gun!short and crisp trigger pull .i could ring off rounds alot faster than the factory trigger and more accurate as well.

if you have a Romy AK this thing is a must have ,beats the hell out of the Century arms crap.

oh yeah go check out my SAR-1 , it was Tapcos rifle of the month October winnerhttp://www.tapco.com/page.asp?id=65
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#1]
 Good looking rifle and a good picture.  Do you now have a short SINGLE stage trigger pull?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, yeah its a crisp, short pull and the trigger is wider,if you have a new AK this should be the first thing you buy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:28:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, the new trigger system sure makes a difference...
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I like that its wider myself...
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:33:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#6]
If only they'd include instructions on how to install it.  I had to use Red Star Arms website tutorial for their FCG to install my G2.  I called TAPCO and left a message about this issue.  I got an e-mail from them the next day, apologizing for the inconvienience and stating that they'd look into providing instructions in the future.  Heck, they have instructions on their website for installing a scope mount, but not a FCG.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:02:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Did you get the single or double hook?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#8]
You can take a little off the bottom of the disconnector and give it an even better two stage feel. By the way, my Polish build is Tapco's November rifle of the month. It has a G2 in it as well.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#9]
i got the single hook,nice work JOEBUD was checkin it out in the new catalog,has all the after ban goodies i see
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top