Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2022 11:44:53 AM EDT
Will prices continue to drop or is this just a temporary lull?
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Like I said in another thread with the increased amount of ads and emails promoting ammo there has to be a dam building up that will eventually need to be relieved.

Brass case 9mm has steadily dropped the last two months , but 5.56 bounced back up with the Ukraine stuff.

If you want Tula steel there are some ok prices now with free shipping if you look a bit.

As always buy when you can and if you don't have a typical ARF stockpile , I feel bad for you.

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:04:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: truedef] [#2]
They seem to be dropping slightly. Just bought some 300BLK TAC-TX 110gr for $1.25 a round!

Waiting for some other stuff to dip.

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:18:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TonyF] [#3]
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 3:57:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TonyF:
Nickel passed $100,00 per ton a couple weeks ago. London LME shut down trading.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-14/inside-nickel-s-short-squeeze-how-price-surges-halted-lme-trading

Copper futures are heading north and are predicted to go higher. I think the only thing that might prevent ammo prices from skyrocketing again is a recession which is now predicted to occur later this year based on the approaching inversion of the 2yr and 10yr T-Bills rates.

We're in for a rocky ride.
View Quote
Prices chopping sideways with risk towards upward pressure sounds right to me. Demand is probably leveled off/declining but thats happening just as raw materials are being hammered, and shipping is a disaster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top