Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2021 10:20:27 PM EDT
A friend asked me about a training facility / program with which I am unfamiliar.

Does anyone have any insight or experience with W.O.F.T.?
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:40:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tankpop] [#1]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcflTMeXYYcmtvuJGi2QEzw/videos

There is a couple videos that show the general idea - its known for scenario training with UTM and other lessor methods.

UTM being non lethal tends to make people careless and reckless in training so what you get out of it is what your teachers and classmates put in, thats hard to judge in value, since its fluid.

There is little out there on the disneyland for shooting which begs the question, why?

Usually thats a sign of buyers remorse. When the guy in the liberal tears coffess shot gets kia the instructor says hes been training there for 8 years and doesnt check for other bad guys before engaging?

I've seen airsoft matches that IMO are more realistic and serious, the pain is just slightly less but everyone is a player, which raises the stakes.

Link Posted: 9/13/2023 10:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been to WOFT for the HK VIP events 3 years in a row.  I'm going on my 4th this year with my wife and daughter again.

WOFT is a first class facility with very good trainers.  The owner and staff take very good care of you.  Our program was HK centric and our instructors are highly respected in the HK community including HKPRO, Derek Giddings (HK sponsored shooter), and James Williamson.  The WOFT staff did the low-light and Force on Force UTM training which were very well organized.

It's expensive, but it's worth it.  I'm happy to answer any questions about our experience...I am not affiliated with them, just a very happy customer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top