Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2018 12:33:16 AM EDT
Looking to put together a small medical kit with mags on it.  Something like this but with a space for medical supplies.  Kinda like a woman’s purse.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a grab bag that I really like but I can't find it on line right now.  It has a outer flap with map pocket and molle inside with a padded velcro divider.  You can use the correct mag pouches,  I though it was blackhawk or condor but can't find the exact one.  If I get a chance later today I will look some more.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 10:27:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By trvln:
I have a grab bag that I really like but I can't find it on line right now.  It has a outer flap with map pocket and molle inside with a padded velcro divider.  You can use the correct mag pouches,  I though it was blackhawk or condor but can't find the exact one.  If I get a chance later today I will look some more.
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got a Kifaru TailGunner,PRICEY  but very roomy and has a place for 6 m4 mags and still has a lot of space for other stuff.

Their stuff is pricey but bomb proof and very well thought out,made in the USA too!!!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 7:44:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EvanWilliams] [#4]
Maxpedition or Hawkepacks
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I really like the bail out bag that MidwayUSA sells.  They were on sale in Multicam for awhile, but it looks like that color is disco'd.  Hopefully they will do a version where the logo is subdued (same color as bag material) or one in Kryptec Highlander.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 2:49:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vellcrow] [#9]
I have one of these:

https://www.tacticaltailor.com/activeshooterbag.aspx

I put four shingles on the modular straps and use the inside for medical/support gear.  The mag loops inside are great to help separate the tourniquet, gauze, or anything I don't want just rolling around in there.  The flap on the outside can cover the outer mag pouches for a lower profile if needed.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 3:16:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Onesource tactical tib, terrorist interdiction bag.
Love mine! It goes everywhere with me and doesnt have gay ass molle all over it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#11]
5.11 4 Banger bag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top