Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2018 3:49:34 PM EDT
What is the barrel requirement to shoot PCC? A few people have told me 16” or longer but everything I’m reading says 10”. But I can’t find any info from IDPA. Below is what I found from another site.

8.2.7 Pistol Caliber Carbine Division (PCC) Requirements: Rifles permitted for use in PCC must be semi-automatic and have a minimum barrel length of 10”. Carbines must be designed to be fired from the shoulder and have a butt stock installed. Authorized pistol caliber cartridges include 9mm, .357 Sig, .40 S&W, 10mm, and .45 ACP. Magazine capacity is 10 rounds plus one in chamber to total 11 in carbine at one time. Starting condition with PCC is locked and loaded at the low ready, unless otherwise specified on written stage description.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 11:49:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Daytona955i] [#1]
Did you look on the rules page?

http://www.idpa.com/compete/rules

Don't forget the rules are provisional and subject to change.

Currently there is no limit to barrels. Just have to be designed to fire from the shoulder.

You can also run 30 round mags.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember originally the barrel length was restricted to 10" or longer. That appears to have changed along with some other little things. You can now load your magazine to 30rnds OR whatever you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top