Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2021 10:38:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: the_fallguy]
I have found a couple online references lately to Dr. Keith Brown’s 5 Bs for self medical assessment (Bad Guys, Bleeding, Breathing, Brains and Body). I want to dive deeper into the subject, but try as I may I can't find any web pages, books or videos that give more information than the quick description that I've included in this post. Can anybody point me in the right direction for more information on the 5 Bs?

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 6:06:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ALPHAGHOST] [#1]
Kieth browns 5 s have been around for at least 20 or so years

I first knew and learned about it at tactical response and Yeager’s back in mid 2000s. Iirc brown would teach some medical classes there too

The info I have on it is pretty self explanatory, and I still reference to the 5 bs as my go to for teaching reference over March or stb
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top