Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2011 9:25:22 PM EDT
I got to break my high power rifle cherry today! Spent the afternoon trying out a friends .338LM custom built rifle today and am now hooked! I thought Black rifle disease was bad. That's nothing compared to this. I was offered an awesome deal on a new build if I wanted to shoot left handed. The deal is to good not to try it. I have almost know experience with a bolt action precision rifle so I figured no experience means no bad habits. I did not do too bad. Only a 100yds but two three shot groups that were all one ragged hole each. More a reflection on the rifle I'm sure than me. Another plus was bs'ing with Dick Heller at the same time. All in all I am in it for the expensive long haul now. Thanks for hearing me and I'm back to lurking.
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 4:05:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the precision rifle bug.  P.R.B. is just as fun as B.R.D. but more expensive.

I suggest you consider taking your no bad habits to a training class to develop good ones.

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 6:21:15 AM EDT
[#2]
That is the plan. I am fortunate in that there are some very skilled people in my area that are willing to help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top