Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2020 1:21:54 AM EDT
Anyone use a Clip holster the kind that attach to the gun.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Like this?

Link Posted: 2/8/2020 4:28:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes tell me about them.I was thinking of putting one on a 1911 and or a S&W shield 45.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I unfortunately dont have a ton of feedback for you as I just started integrating that particular pistol into a carry rotation. My use of it is limited to suit and tie situations and when I choose to carry where it is frowned upon. So far so good but there is certainly and extra level of precaution that needs to be taken when carrying this way as it would be VERY easy to have a ND. I tend to carry it in the 3 o'clock position because of this. I looked into this option because a friend of mine carries his S&W Shield this way. I am not so sure it would work well on a heavier firearm, especially something steel framed, but I could be wrong. I certainly wouldn't recommend this method for people newer to CC and/or shooting in general. Again I must stress that this is a very dangerous method of carrying a firearm and an extreme level of safety awareness is needed when utilizing these clips.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 11:43:12 AM EDT
[#4]
if the holster is not covering the trigger, I don't use it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Harv24:
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By wildearp:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wildearp:
Originally Posted By Harv24:

QFT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top