Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2018 11:39:56 AM EDT
I love shooting PCC and plan to again this year, but my main complaint is recoil. I started doing PCC as practice for manipulations of my carbine, but the recoil is substantially harsher than 556 or my roller-lock MP5. A franken-guard is on my list of things to try, but has anyone run one yet? Reliable? How much is recoil reduced from a blowback?

My plan is to buy a bbl/bolt and make it run on my colt-style lower.

To that end, any tips for reducing recoil on the 9mm AR? Seems like not much can be done since you need the weight. Already removed center weight on bolt and using a silent-capture type spring (forget the name, got from Joe-Bob's).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top