Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2022 11:06:03 PM EDT

These guys are coming to my area to do pistol, tactical rifle, precision rifle and a couple other classes but I can't find any reviews on them. Honestly, I just happened to run across them on instagram.

Anybody have any experience with them? It looks like the courses are hours and run about $450.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 10:45:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I was hoping to find some answers myself. I personally have some physical issues… full left leg prosthetic and a not so great right knee. I wrote them to ask what the rifle corse required physically since running isn’t going to happen no getting on the ground wick and bouncing back up quickly isn’t going to happen. I never got a response from them. I’ve tried to comment with a few questions on there IG posts and never get a reply .

I want to train and learn but I don’t want to get left behind in these classes and waste money either.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 5:43:41 PM EDT
[#2]
There’s another thread in here on these guys and it seems no one has heard of them. It was also mentioned that the trainers go by nick names which isn’t great.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Here’s the other thread https://www.ar15.com/forums/Training/Cause-and-Effect-Tactical-Solutions-CETSUSA-/5-236801/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top