Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2016 8:42:46 AM EDT
I'm looking for a good AR Armorer's Class.

Recommendations?

Thanks,

Steve
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:42:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't go look at their schedule, but defensive edge is really good if they have anything close to you.  I drove about 6 hours to go. Was worth it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 1:20:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Since you list your location as KY, why not contact Doublestar in Winchester and see their next offerings.

I taught with Nick a few years ago.  It was fun watching others work on guns for a couple days.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lug1:
I didn't go look at their schedule, but defensive edge is really good if they have anything close to you.  I drove about 6 hours to go. Was worth it.
View Quote

Sully is a member here. It's good training.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Neez:

Sully is a member here. It's good training.
View Quote

This, I went thru his Class. It's AWESOME, it's at a third grade level for the noobs but keeps the experts interested. (I was the noob when I went and the guy with me was the expert) His tips and tricks alone are worth the price of the class. Hopefully it comes back to Tennessee so I can take it again.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:15:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top