Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2018 2:49:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 6:16:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pilotscrappy] [#1]
:drool: that thing is sexy AF! What handguard is that ?
And yea pretty impressive they are guaranting that kind of accuracy.. wonder how they can guarantee that when you have most
Consumers like myself that like to pull about every third or fourth shot, and am lucky to shoot 1moa on a good day

Eta I see the rail brand now
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 3:14:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Pilotscrappy:
:drool: that thing is sexy AF! What handguard is that ?
And yea pretty impressive they are guaranting that kind of accuracy.. wonder how they can guarantee that when you have most
Consumers like myself that like to pull about every third or fourth shot, and am lucky to shoot 1moa on a good day

Eta I see the rail brand now
View Quote
This is a little bit of jest, but maybe not too much:  They can guarantee it by saying to an unsatisfied customer, "Oh, no!  Send it in to us, and we'll test it."  The customer sends it in, and they show that it will shoot 1/2 MOA (and always could), and send it back to the customer with a target, and a kindly worded note that says, "Get better . . . you can do it!"

It's a pretty gun, but over $4K?  That's JP Territory, and it's not exactly a high-volume market segment.  I'm all about "The More the Merrier", though.  FWIW, my LaRues will shoot 1/2 MOA as they came from the factory, with factory FGMM (and just as well with some hotter hand loads), and they don't cost anywhere near $4k.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice looking rifle.  Any details on the .5moa guarantee? 3 shots, 5 shots?
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 3:33:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TheClintWalker:
Always 5-shot Group with a semiauto or it doesn't count.
View Quote
Single loaded or 5rds in the magazine?  Any specific ammuntion you use for testing?
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 1:09:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TheClintWalker:
You're right about that. Most people aren't capable of shooting 1/2 MOA. The idea here is to provide the platform for people who don't want to built it on their own, and then offer it for sale in parts where a guy can build it piece by piece or swapping out certain components. And you're also right that's its JP territory - I made my living in that area. And I've shot may LaRue rifles that we're incredibly accurate - they also weigh about 2 pounds more than this rifle. A steel barrel version would be considerably less. The PROOF CF barrels drive the cost up. It just depends on how much you want to lug around I guess.
View Quote
Proof cf barrels are just a few hundred more than steel barrels, it's not going to justify a large sum for the end product
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#10]
That is a carbine stock.  I built a Creed 22" Criterion barrel and no bags or pod and shot 2 rounds.  First I thought I missed the second one and checked the target and it was darn near in the same hole.  Complete build minus optic was $1,800.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top