Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2022 9:38:24 PM EDT
I want to try 1000 or more. I live near a small town named Sulphur Springs and the closest ELR range is Jacob's Plain. However, they require a membership that I cant afford to pay. I just wouldnt be able to go enough to justify it.

I can get almost 300 at my house so the shorter ranges are of no interest to me. Does anyone know somewhere around my area to shoot al least 1000?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#1]
You may have better luck asking this question in the TX HTF.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:36:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Terrell has this range.  It goes to one mile.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 12:59:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MSC182] [#4]
Come shoot a PRS match at Jacob’s Plain. You don’t need to be a member and they’re the third Saturday of the month. Also North East Texas Tactical in Terrell is an option. They’re a members only range also but it’s not expensive.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 8:36:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Being able to shoot on my own property even if only to 300 would cover 95% of my shooting needs.  Wish I had that problem.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MarkHatfield:
Being able to shoot on my own property even if only to 300 would cover 95% of my shooting needs.  Wish I had that problem.
View Quote

Well... so far its covered 100% of my needs. I just want to see if I'm good enough to hit at 1000. I dont have a 1 mile gun yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top