Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2018 1:24:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: msting22]
Match has been cancelled.

Ok folks, the toughest match in the country is back! Match dates are September 14th - 16th 2018, find a teammate, and start training hard. This match is going to hurt...

Lanxang Tactical is proud to bring you a match like no other. This match will test your shooting ability, stress and time management skills, ability to work together as a team, and your teams overall physical fitness.

The stages you will negotiate at this match are long and designed to replicate the grueling selection programs and day-to-day range work of some the nation’s most elite military units. Teams can expect to see stages that include any or the following but not limited to: Obstacle courses, litter carry, navigation, gas masks, pushing vehicles, etc. The courses of fire will be fun for the teams but EXTREMELY demanding. So make sure your train prior and know how to hydrate in demanding circumstances.

This match is not for the weak or faint hearted!

You can get full details on the match website and follow us on facebook for updates and match announcements.

www.purgatorysniperchallenge.com

Here's a highlight video from last years match. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1k1mqwvsPQ
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 1:51:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow, that looks pretty epic.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 2:21:14 AM EDT
[#2]
So someone has access to the local National Guard obstacle course and likes crossfit?

Looks like it has nothing to do with precision shooting.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 11:51:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats funny, we have access to one of the top training facility's in the country and we use all 2,300 acres of it.  https://www.arenatrainingfacility.com/about-1

This match has everything to do with precision shooting and real world stressors. I guess you've never had to engage at target 900 yds downrange with your heart beating out of your chest and sweet in your eyes.

Thank you for your comment and enjoy your weekend.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Middlelength:
So someone has access to the local National Guard obstacle course and likes crossfit?

Looks like it has nothing to do with precision shooting.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Big news! We now have a way to take Credit Cards as a payment option. Please message or email me at [email protected] me and I will get you the info need but you must still go to the website to download the app. You still need to mail or email me the app and a copy of the receipt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top