Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2017 11:17:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Drop12]
I've narrowed my search down to these 2 choices. A guy over in another part of the forum suggested that I'd get more feed back here.

I don't have the luxury of getting to actually see these scopes in person. I'm limited to lower lines of leupold, every range of nightforce and upper mid Trijicon.

I like the way the 6 looks but I've read a lot of good things about the 8.

It's going on a 14.5 middy woth a Noveske lightweight barrel.

I'm interested in personal experience and any differences between the 2. Cost is irrelevant. This is my dream AR and the last for a while as I start to dig in to precison rifles. I want what will work best with it. It's also covered in titanium parts and weight is a slight concern but not a huge deal.

A rep from noveske says this barrel has no problems hitting man sized targets at 800yds. Said his buddy was doing it at his house a few days ago. I only need it out to 600 max.

So, I could really use you guys input right now since I can't view them in person. Please advise.

Pic for the hell of it

Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:39:56 AM EDT
[#1]
First, this is the extreme long range forum.

Second, as someone who has owned both I'd absolutely go with a Mark 6 with TMR for that gun. The CQBSS is way too heavy for a 14.5" carbine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top