Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
8/15/2020 6:46:37 PM EDT
so I decided to make a thing...

Attached File


Attached File


316 Stainless steel engraved on my fiber laser.

I think it came out pretty good.
8/15/2020 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You stand to make some serious money on the side, Sir!!  

Well done!
8/15/2020 7:23:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me know where to send my money.
8/15/2020 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Quoted:
Let me know where to send my money.
View Quote
+1
8/15/2020 8:24:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Want
8/15/2020 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Pretty nifty
8/16/2020 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:
+1
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let me know where to send my money.
+1


Got a listing created

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/Custom-engraved-DOPE-Bracelets-Drop-Chart-/47-2032609/#top
8/17/2020 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#7]
That is cool now you need to work a deal with Arfcom brass to put their logo on it and sell it in their store.
8/18/2020 8:09:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Quoted:
That is cool now you need to work a deal with Arfcom brass to put their logo on it and sell it in their store.
View Quote


I like the way you think...

@Bama-Shooter
@Striker

LOL
8/18/2020 8:23:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quote History
Quoted:


I like the way you think...

@Bama-Shooter
@Striker

LOL
View Quote

waaaay above my pay grade..
@JLA

that is a wicked idea.
8/18/2020 8:38:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Quoted:

waaaay above my pay grade..
@JLA

that is a wicked idea.
View Quote


I don't rub shoulders with the elite. I only know you lowly grunts.
8/20/2020 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#11]
That's super cool
10/14/2020 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Can you put the load data on it, too?  

Something like:
30-06 180 SGK 59.2g H4831SC
10/18/2020 1:06:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Quoted:
Can you put the load data on it, too?  

Something like:
30-06 180 SGK 59.2g H4831SC
View Quote


Yes, I can.
10/18/2020 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice!
10/24/2020 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#15]
When are going to start selling these? Need some soon.
Disregard. just read above your selling it now. Will be placing my order soon.
10/30/2020 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Just notified that mine is on the way

Shawn, thanks for the pre-bend pics and for confirming my info.  Always happy when dealing with a professional!
10/30/2020 11:42:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Really awesome idea. Would be great for hunters too that are shooting random distances. under high pressure it is easy to forget your drops or confuse one load with another. Having it on a band on your wrist takes all the thought out of it
11/1/2020 10:35:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Not a problem. Let me know how you like it.
11/5/2020 8:52:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Received mine yesterday!!   Love it!!!!   Thanks again??
11/7/2020 12:33:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Shark Tank!

12/10/2020 5:19:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Spammer, you are nowhere near Puerto Rico!
12/11/2020 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#22]
I guess if all you shot was one rifle, with one load, at one location, in one weather condition....
12/11/2020 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Quoted:
I guess if all you shot was one rifle, with one load, at one location, in one weather condition....
View Quote

Who does something different than that?
12/11/2020 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#24]
That's a very simple and effective idea.  Well done sir, I'm in for a few.
2/1/2021 1:10:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Still making these?
2/1/2021 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quote History
Quoted:
Still making these?
View Quote


I sure am. The link to the EE post is near the top of the page.
7/18/2021 1:59:36 PM EDT
[#27]
WOW!  That's innovative man.  Very cool.
7/18/2021 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Seems as though the link is no longer functional.  
7/18/2021 9:49:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Quoted:
Seems as though the link is no longer functional.  
View Quote


Just PM me if you are interested.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In