Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2019 7:57:43 PM EDT
I am wondering if you guys can help me with my new Barrett M99 FDE in 50 BMG? When you look on the Barrett website they show the gun I have with a Monopod but when I go to order it the stock they say you must have is different. My gun has a round hole in the bottom of the stock and a threaded hole on the side for the knob. I kinda wish for the price of the gun they included it from the factory. Thanks in advance..
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:57:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 50_Shooter] [#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:55:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ocracokenc] [#2]
I did call Barrett and asked them about the Monopod. They said my gun was built on January 2019 and the Monopod fits all the newer rifles. I searched for 2 days and the cheapest believe it or not was Midway USA with a free shipping discount code. When I got it I looked at it trying to figure out how it was $129?. I really like shooting the Barrett with it because once you get it set it is really easy for follow up shots.

The one item I am having a really hard time with is finding a sunshade for my Burris Fullfield 2, 4.5-14x42 scope. I can not find it at all and have it on order with Optics planet but they say it may be a month before they get them in. I am thinking about just ordering a super sniper off of Amazon and putting the Burris on something else. The only reason I want a Sunshade is to make the scope bigger because the M99 is so large. I am really liking that gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top