Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2018 12:48:04 PM EDT
Went out with one of my students to do a little long range. We had targets scattered around the landscape and did really well, even ol Joe (orange hat, my student) did extremely well as a beginner landing shots reliably from 700-1000yrds. Coach and I had a 10"x20" hunk of naval warship armor out at 1250. My first two shots missed. 3-5 were hits. The one on bottom was a bounce up from a subsequent shot but I don't know if it was me or one of the other guys. I tossed a few more rounds after my initial 5 at it but spent most of the time at 750 and 1000.

My 7mag printed a roughly 7-inch three shot group which I was happy enough about.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top