Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2016 8:12:49 PM EDT
Just ordered 50 of these (http://www.unammo.com/#985)

Anyone had any experience with them? Will be using M99, will the recoil be serious? I've only shot American Eagle 660 ball, not sure what to expect.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 11:06:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 50_Shooter:
I'm posting this for your safety, I didn't check the link but if you plan on reloading these be careful. They were never made to be fired at normal velocities like a full-sized 50BMG.

You'll have to down load them and probably use a case filler to take up the extra space inside the case. Try starting around 175grs and go up from there. 190grs should be used as the max loading, any more and they could be dangerous.

Keep an eye on them for signs of over pressure as you increase the charge. They're pretty awesome to see fly down range and them smoke when they impact on the target.

Anyway, have fun and be safe.
View Quote

What do you add to the case to fill the extra volume to prevent detonation on a reduced charge?
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 2:51:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top