Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2021 8:34:10 AM EDT
MLF is in my neck of the woods this weekend. If anyone follows tournament fishing, MLF has the live stream up on their site. Haven't followed it like I used to and didn't even realize it was going on until I passed KVD and a couple of other guys on the highway going to work a couple of mornings ago. Kind of cool to watch these guys on my home lakes and looking forward to see what they can do. Should be some big fish caught.

https://majorleaguefishing.com/events/2021-bass-pro-tour-heavy-hitters-raleigh-nc/live/

The way it's structured is interesting too. They split into 2 groups and each group is on a different lake with the last 2 days, knock out and championship round, on a third lake.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I like mlf format.  It also gives a different dynamic, as in chasing 2lb fish all day or "conventional" tournament fishing. The problem i feel like is that it will never take off due to the logistics of local tournaments.  Maybe...but well see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top