Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2021 2:02:23 PM EDT
Figured I would give it a shot on here, anyone have any double long spring traps that they might want to part with?

Looking for #2 and #3 preferably Victor or Sleepy Creek but I'll hear you out on whatever you have.

Can pay cash or trade for ammo and pistols perhaps.

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 9:11:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dave15] [#1]
Dude, you're in Ohio!!!

STRONG trappers association.
BIG convention.

https://www.ohiostatetrapper.org/events.html

I've driven to.the Nats in Lima from here.

Came back with a LOT of square jawed Northwoods 1 3/4s.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 12:09:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info!
I have only been doing it for a couple years now and mainly keep to myself with it.
Need to branch out and meet some fellow trappers and pick some tips and tricks up.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ScaryGary:
Thanks for the info!
I have only been doing it for a couple years now and mainly keep to myself with it.
Need to branch out and meet some fellow trappers and pick some tips and tricks up.
View Quote

My local trappers are a great bunch, we get together once a month.

LOL, ran into a few way out in Lima too!

Funny thing, took me a couple decades to go to first meeting, we're mostly a solitary bunch, lol.

Hit a convention, watch a few demos.

Join Trapperman, it's the Arfcom of trapping.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 7:07:45 AM EDT
[#4]
One of the trapping supply houses had a listing for a large quantity of used Victor 3 and 4s. I think it was Cumberlands or NWTRAPPERS.  Ill try to find it again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top