Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2018 10:34:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sp3worker]
Went up near hunting in Saskatchewan a couple weeks ago and got my bear. Hunted with Pierceland Outfitters. Everyone in camp saw quite a few bears and everyone was successful. Squared around 5'6". Largest in camp squared 6'2", smallest was 5'.

Attachment Attached File

Mine and a few other bears taken.

Attachment Attached File

Got to do a little fishing on the Muskeg River. Caught several pike in a few hours.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 10:54:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Great hunt ! Nice fishing also.
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 12:10:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kev10mm] [#3]
Congrats looks like you had a great time. Should be tasty!

By the way how much of a pain is it to get permission for your hunting rifle there?
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 1:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kev10mm:
Congrats looks like you had a great time. Should be tasty!

By the way how much of a pain is it to get permission for your hunting rifle there?
View Quote
Quite easy, just had to fill out a paper with my info, the gun's info, purpose for bringing it in and where I was going with it. Had to pay a $24 CDN fee. Took about 10 minutes. Bringing it back in was even easier. Just one paper declaring it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Impressive
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#6]
great hunt nice bears
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 5:58:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Awesome hunt. I am missing bear season back home in AK this spring due to working out of the country at the moment. Hopefully I can stay home after I return in August and get plenty of hunting in next spring.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 6:03:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Congratulations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top