Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2018 12:35:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nightstalker32]
Anyone fish the area? Was looking to go next week.  Is it good fishing? Or lacking.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 5:10:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny, I was just thinking about hitting the river up there today.  Supposed to be great walleye, sauger and white bass under the damn and where the Vermilion empties into the Illinois.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking somewhere around the main parking area near the little store.  Is that allowed there? Good fishing?
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know about bank fishing.  I would think that anywhere in the park would be open to the public.  I've always found that a call to the game warden for the area will be very helpful.  They can usually tell you what the bite is like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top