Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2020 9:09:33 PM EDT
Growing up we used steel leader snelled hooks (~12"-18" long) with sucker minnows and slip bobbers to catch northern pike. Worked well off docks, anchored at rock piles or along weed lines. Over the years (say ~20 years or so) I seem to have worked through all my old stock and need to get some more. It looks like everything I see today at the bait stores or even online are steel leaders essentially just run through the hook eye and clamped back on itself. I'm looking for anybody that sells the actual wrapped/tied snelled style at the top of the hook. Anybody have a lead on where I could find some? If not, I may resort to trying to make some myself.
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 11:32:00 PM EDT
[#1]
All sorts of options on Amazon if you search steel leader with hooks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top