Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2022 4:51:56 PM EDT
Selco used to have the SHTF School.com web page, and his multi-year blog wherein he discussed his survival during the Balkan civil war.  I recommended to a friend that he read that, and he found out that it doesn't exist any more.  Knowing how resourceful some of you are, I was wondering if any of you might have read and downloaded/saved it.  I personally, would like to read through it again.  Thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 7:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:13:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nvcdl:
https://shtfschool.com/blog/
View Quote

I've been trying that URL and all I get is "Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site."

I'm not a computer geek, but I don't think my browser would block that.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 10:18:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By XSabers:

I've been trying that URL and all I get is "Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site."

I'm not a computer geek, but I don't think my browser would block that.
View Quote

opens for me FWIW
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the heads up.  It must be my computer settings somewhere.  Now to get some help to figure that mess out.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top