Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2022 1:20:59 PM EDT
Title says it all.

EXCEPT FOR SPELLING / grammatical tips and complaints.. ( I know that needs help )….

Except for those… what complaints do you have ?    Story line complaints, tips, suggestions, character suggestions, plot etc do you have ?

I’ll be working on the story and be posting a update soon, just wanting to make it as good as possible, and know if I’m missing something, need something, etc.

Thanks guys !
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Fiction or non fiction?
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure what you're asking.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lungbuster:
I'm not sure what you're asking.
View Quote

Me either.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd have character that is retired from an intelligence agency. Not pedestrian agencies like the CIA or NSA, but a serious super secret agency.

Then, have him recruited out of retirement for one last mission involving an old nemesis of his.

Then, I'd have his agency do him dirt any disavow the retired guy.

Then the retired guy could get his nemesis, get the bad guys at his agency, fake his own death, and retire to a South American coffee plantation where he gives the scenery a thousand yard stare.

He also probably has a strained relationship with his daughter.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Make the guys name Neeson Liam.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top