Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2022 3:07:55 PM EDT
ent out in Wallis/East Bernard Sunday night. The only hogs we saw were on the wrong side of the road. But we did shoot 4 coyotes. 1 in one field (didn’t bother to get video or pics of this one as it was 150 yards out and leaving when we set up on it, and it ran another hundred yards before laying down and takin a forever nap). Shortly after we saw 4 in another field and called 3 of them right up to us. This is the video of the last 3. Good times. Hope y’all enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/gbtV6_gd-pc
Thermal Coyote Hunt. Three up, Three down
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Enjoyed it very much, your getting to be my hero on here.
What scope is that?
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#2]
nice!  scope/weapon info?
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice triple!
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:39:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Fast action there... great shooting.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks y’all.  Sorry, I need to get more organized on the forums I follow/post on.  
It’s a 16” .308 on hush mode.   150 gr Norma SP ammo.  Reap-IR 35mm on top.  Hopefully I can make it back out in the field one or two more times before the end of the year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top