Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
1/19/2024 10:51:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Troy-dklepacz][Edited]
Please see TROY's Sale page for some great deals on uppers.
TROY Sale Page

Update: 1/26/2024
I am the moderator for the Troy Industry page. If you don't feel comfortable clicking the link above, please go to www.worldoftroy.com and select the "Sale" tab under Products. Thank you!
1/19/2024 11:39:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NDHojo][Edited] [#1]
Hey op there has been countless articles advising people just click random links because of phishing scams. You may wish to go about this in a different way if you want traffic. Just an opinion.
1/19/2024 1:50:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quote History
Originally Posted By NDHojo:
Hey op there has been countless articles advising people just click random links because of phishing scams. You may wish to go about this in a different way if you want traffic. Just an opinion.
View Quote

He’s the Troy moderator on Troy’s paid for industry page.
2/7/2024 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Troy-dklepacz:
Please see TROY's Sale page for some great deals on uppers.
TROY Sale Page

Update: 1/26/2024
I am the moderator for the Troy Industry page. If you don't feel comfortable clicking the link above, please go to www.worldoftroy.com and select the "Sale" tab under Products. Thank you!
View Quote

@Troy-dklepacz
Did you guys discontinue all of the tomahawk stocks? It looks like a shit ton of items are no longer on your site and I can only find one retailer with a tomahawk short in stock. I used to really like troy products. I've got pistol grips, sights and quad rails on several rifles. I always wanted a tomahawk stock, but they look discontinued. What's the plan for troy going forward?
2/7/2024 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
OST

Is this the Troy of old?
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them
2/13/2024 11:06:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Attached File
2/22/2024 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#6]
@10mmillie the Tomahawk stocks have been dico'd. The few that we did have left over went out to our online partners. I believe Optics Planet has a few in stock.  
Our product development team is also working on some new products in the stock category that we are really excited about. I don't have a timeline for release, but once I do I will share.
Thank you for reaching out and your support of Troy products, we appreciate your business!
2/22/2024 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#7]
@AASG Wouldn't say the Troy of old. We have had lots of changes at Troy the past few years. One being we have moved to Clarksville, TN. We also have launched some new products, I have listed them below. Please check them out on worldoftroy.com.



Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In