Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2009 6:42:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raf]
Link Posted: 2/4/2009 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#1]
how about the Wisconsin Rifle and Pistol Association

I joined them for a CMP requirement in November.
Link Posted: 4/21/2009 11:10:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AJ_Dual] [#2]
The WGO/www.wisconsingunowners.org is a shill RKBA organization. Many WI pro-gun people do not know this.

It's a one man operation run by Corey Graff. He collects "dues" to publish the WGO newsletter and run the WGO website. Dues which are all paid to "Graff Communications".   Beyond that, Corey Graff does no lobbying, knows no legislators, has no volunteers, has no meetings, or other programs. Essentialy he just makes an income off the newsletter and his website and people who unwittingly are paying dues for it, and nothing else.

His main strategy seems to be to set himself apart as WI's only "no compromise" gun organization. Which mainly means regurgitating GOA materials with minor editing for Wisconsin. He claims to be a GOA state-level affiliate, even though the GOA has never heard of him.  He's taken positions that our previous attempts to pass shall-issue CCW in WI was wrong because only the unrealistic passage Vermont/Alaska style carry was right. He also spoke out against Dave Zein, the most outspoken pro-RKBA legislator in Wisconsin, who was defeated in 2006.

Just FYI.

Link Posted: 6/24/2009 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:45:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAK] [#4]
Nice links –– I will have to check these out.

If you get a chance, please add http://www.ICarry.org to the list.  We've 4 years old, although we have been inactive recently.  We've revamped now and are merging Wisconsin and Illinois together to push for concealed carry.  The idea is to be a communication medium.  Anyone can register in 20 seconds, post news (has to be approved of course), post calendar events, links to other websites, etc.  I'm pretty excited :)

I'll be making a fun announcement that applies only to Illinois and Wisconsin residents in the next week or so –– waiting on just two things before I can launch a new program.
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 11:43:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Wisconsin Carry, Inc.  http://www.wisconsincarry.org  was incorporated in November of 2009.  Since that time we have filed civil lawsuits against Milwaukee, Racine, Greenfield, Manitowoc, and Madison.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is the most active group in Wisconsin to date working to advance gun rights, both open and concealed, in Wisconsin.

No other group has take so much action in such little time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top