Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2019 9:37:41 PM EDT
Been thinking about getting a job in the fields , but not sure which companies are the good ones
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 11:23:05 AM EDT
[#1]
@pc-ops

Doing what? If you can narrow down what you want to apply for I might be able to help. There's several companies hiring for different positions right now. They're expecting a busy summer.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 1:52:15 PM EDT
[#2]
well I have my class A but not much experience , especially haven't used it in a long time.  a company willing to help me relearn would be great
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Tanker, Hazmat?

They're always looking for water and sand truck guys. You'll need tanker for hauling water. With HAZMAT you could get a job hauling crude. Anything hazmat will pay better.

TripleS in Williston was advertising a $3000 sign on bonus a month or so ago.
Jericho in Watford city hires inexperienced drivers I believe. I think they are hourly with free housing.
Creek Energy Service was looking for sandbox drivers, I believe they pay on a percentage still. Sandbox driving is about the easiest job up here for drivers.
Blackshirt in Arnegard hires new guys ( I heard, don't hold me to it) they pay hourly but you have to live in the truck. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Check Indeed and start applying, if you get any call backs let me know and I'll tell you that company's reputation.

If you talk to anyone on the phone, ask about housing. Try to find a company that provides housing.

If all else fails call MBI. They are a huge company and take new folks but I've heard from multiple people they treat their employees poorly, but it will get your foot in the door up here.

Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top