Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2023 2:01:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bushleaguepilot]
I got an email they were selling, finally went by the place was all closed up with a for sale sign.  Thought they were doing pretty well, was surprised to see this.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 3:53:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Yelp reviews are interesting.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 9:24:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Website....social media....email....they all describe what is going on, thus answering the question in the thread title.

https://www.wrencoarms.com/important-changes-at-wrenco

"We would like to make you aware of some upcoming changes at Wrenco Arms! We are announcing that our business has been listed for sale. We are looking forward to our next adventure and we are hoping that the new owners will be able to take what we have built and continue to advance Wrenco Arms to the next level in serving our community. If you know of anyone who might be interested please send them our way.

Again, visit our website often or join us on Facebook or Instagram for updates on operations.
Thank you
Brandon and Abby"

Link Posted: 2/3/2024 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Just to correct any rumors. Wrenco Arms was put up for sale last spring but has remained in FULL operation the entire time and is still open for business currently. For some reason, people have been assuming incorrectly that it is closed.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:35:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi aterry, welcome.

Don't know if you have a connection with Wrenco Arms, but you are correct. I'm not a huge fan of indoor ranges, but I got stir crazy last week and went up there for the Wednesday 1-hour shoot for $10. Range was nice, my first time on it, and I had a good time shaking off the cobwebs. The only other shooter was a woman a good bit younger than me. She asked what I was using, I told her it was a P229, and she said, "I have one of those!" Gotta love Idaho.

Store is fully stocked, and the business is running as per usual. I bought my G20 from them, they've handled two FFLs for me and done some minor gunsmithing. Good people, good business.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top