User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2020 1:55:58 PM EDT
We need a plan to primary Ben Sasse
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 8:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By BrownNgold:
We need a plan to primary Ben Sasse
View Quote
I don't get what is so appealing about him never voted for him, never will.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:41:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I voted for the other guy in the last primary but held my nose and voted for Sasse in the general

But we have 5 years from now to get someone else
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:50:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I voted for him b/c i like what he was saying during the ACB hearings. Unfortunately shortly after he started calling Trump's voter fraud claims and Texas's lawsuit lame attempts.

I knew he was always a Nevertrumper, but i thought he would crawl out of the swamp so we could get a win. I was wrong.

I'll no longer vote for him, and I emailed him explaining why. Hopefully more do the same.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah what is this idiots problem?   I heard him talking about trump pardoning  Manafort and Flynn etc and saying it was despicable or something idiotic like that.    Who can I send money to in order to primary this moron?
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Another in agreement here Sasse is next to worthless.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:35:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn’t say next to worthless.
He votes conservative.
I wouldn’t consider him part of the swamp.
He does have issues with how President Trump does things but not with what he has accomplished.

I do not like how he decides to vent his issues with President Trump.
I also do not like that he is not on board with at least reforming the voter protocols.
He could shut up about what Trump is doing and talk more about reforming the election practices.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I agree, Benjys gotta go. So does his aunt.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:32:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SperlingPE:
I wouldn’t say next to worthless.
He votes conservative.
I wouldn’t consider him part of the swamp.
He does have issues with how President Trump does things but not with what he has accomplished.

I do not like how he decides to vent his issues with President Trump.
I also do not like that he is not on board with at least reforming the voter protocols.
He could shut up about what Trump is doing and talk more about reforming the election practices.
View Quote

The vote on the constitutionality of the impeachment proceedings, has changed my mind.
Ben Sasse is an ultra reliable conservative vote and he has actually done work to advance the conservative platform.
His vote to continue the impeachment trial has exposed his personal issues with President Trump.
So much for following the Constitution.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SperlingPE:

The vote on the constitutionality of the impeachment proceedings, has changed my mind.
Ben Sasse is an ultra reliable conservative vote and he has actually done work to advance the conservative platform.
His vote to continue the impeachment trial has exposed his personal issues with President Trump.
So much for following the Constitution.
View Quote

Yup.  I sent ol' Ben a note.  I won't be voting for him again....ever.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I've called his office and i plan to again.   I may try and meet up with him or get an appointment if i can.    

I would like to donate to someone who can challenge him in a primary.    And myself and others will definitely be pounding the pavement for his opposition to get him ousted.    

He is straight swamp.  He would prefer to give aid and comfort to our enemies rather than focus on the good trump had done (appointing judges, pushing back against China, making sure we aren't funding the global defense on our own e.t.c).

I'm so sick of these weak half liberal Republicans.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Here's a little more fuel for "little" Benjy Sass' funeral pyre:
https://www.1011now.com/2021/02/13/nebraska-senators-split-on-trump-acquittal-vote/
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:03:24 AM EDT
[#13]
F'ing Sasse will NEVER get a vote from me again.

I really hope we have someone good primary his ass!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top