Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2022 6:12:53 PM EDT
Nice dose of sloppy, heavy snow in a short time.  Moved to grand forks in November and I must say, winters suck here.  This is coming from someone who moved from Wyoming and lived in Alaska for 15 years. Ok, maybe some actual gun talk now…

The Sig 365.  Bought an XL version before moving here and I like it.  Also scored a complete new 365 slide and essentially 2 pistols (compact and sub-compact).  They shoot and conceal well, but I’m going to back to Glocks/HK.  Anyone have any interest or thoughts on the subject?

Link Posted: 4/24/2022 6:41:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Stay warm fellas. Cavalier county got off relatively easy. No flooding, and only modest slush and slow.

Anyhow, I'm working on building a 450 Bushmaster on a mauser action. I'll be threading the barrel, and if my silencer ever gets out of jail it should make for a pretty awesome short range thumper.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 12:59:59 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah-me, I'm a Glockster fan.

Oh--a weather report from Crystal, ND:

North Dakota Weather Alert! Stay Inside

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top