Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked South Carolina Gun Shops (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/10/2015 1:29:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 1:46:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 2:45:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperPredator] [#2]
Columbia/Richland County:
Palmetto state armory Farrow Rd
Palmetto State Armory Fernandina dr
Lawmens Broad river rd also sells used firearms
Sportmans Warehouse Piney Grove rd
Academy sports Forum Dr ( Sandhills Mall)
Academy sports Bower Pkwy (Harbison blvd)
Palmetto Firearms Broad river rd  After Newtown Palmetto Firearms instituted a policy that they will not sell self-loading rifles to the public.

Not sure if these count, but they sell guns:
Best Deal Pawn Two Notch Rd $25 transfers
Decker Jewelry Pawn Decker Blvd
Peoples pawn shop Assembly St
Bonded Loan office Assembly st
All local walmarts except the Forest Drive/Fort Jackson location. No firearms, only ammo.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 6:48:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Sumter -

Simpson's HW on Wesmark - GTG
Strong Arms on Miller - GTG
Tony's - Avoid like the plague
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 7:25:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 9:29:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By saturnsport8k:
Columbia/Richland County:
Palmetto state armory Farrow Rd
Palmetto State Armory Fernandina dr
Lawmens Broad river rd also sells used firearms
Sportmans Warehouse Piney Grove rd
Academy sports Forum Dr ( Sandhills Mall)
Academy sports Bower Pkwy (Harbison blvd)
Palmetto Firearms Broad river rd

Not sure if these count, but they sell guns:
Best Deal Pawn Two Notch Rd $25 transfers
Decker Jewelry Pawn Decker Blvd
Peoples pawn shop Assembly St
Bonded Loan office Assembly st
All local walmarts
View Quote

After Newtown Palmetto Firearms (across the street from SLED) instituted a policy that they will not sell self-loading rifles to the public.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 9:50:23 PM EDT
[#6]
There are two new ones in Lexington:

Defender Security (IIRC) is on #1 between Lex and Lex High School.  I think he is a PI that got his FFL on the side.
There is a new outdoors/archery shop on #1 near the San Jose mexican restaurant and Thompson Funeral Home.  It is in the same building as County Tire.  They advertise ammo sales.

In Gilbert, there is JC's Outdoors, at Shore Road and 378.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Greenville Area
My list is not in any order

1st on my list is Sharpshooters great family run shop I can't say enough good about them. Awesome indoor range and they generally have a good amount of stock.
   Blue Ridge Shooting Sports I personally have had good dealings but they have very limited selection.
   Allen Arms good selection and nice range however it always seemed to be hectic and understaffed
   Deweys Pawn  best selection of hunting rifles in town IMO better than Cabelas or PSA  They are the place to go if you want a Kimber Mountain Assent or a Cooper etc
   Cabelas  is what it is but I love the place I generally don't buy firearms from them but reloading etc it's great
    Palmetto State Armory    This place has gotten a lot better and they now will match online pricing on in store items, That was a smart move because the CS sucks they need the killer prices
    Dunbar and Zimmerli outfitters Spartenburg nice guys but the selection is small .
    James Firearms This is also a smaller store but I do like place
   Luthis I haven't been there in so long I have no idea what to say about them but nothing bad to report.
  Traders well well well ... how does the saying go .. If you have nothing good to say don't say anything.  There are to many good places to go than to deal with that place IMO
  Lyman gun and pawn I have only been there twice but they were friendly kinda small but still had all of your basics

I am sure I am forgetting some but these are the places I've had experience with.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 11:23:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#8]
Jim's Gun Shop in Sumter has re-opened on a temporary basis by the son and daughter of the deceased former owner.

The ATF has directed the surviving family members to sell off the remaining inventory during the time remaining on the old man's FFL - TWO YEARS. All firearm sales must be done with a 4478 including any guns from the old man's house (stuff he purchased for cash and didn't log into the store's log book) and the store is not permitted to purchase any firearms from the public.

Suggestion: if you go there have cash in hand and deal hard. With any luck they won't be as bullheaded as the old man was. Expect to find a lot of junk.

ETA: I haven't seen this store open in the past 2 weeks.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 12:31:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:
Jim's Gun Shop in Sumter has re-opened on a temporary basis by the son and daughter of the deceased former owner.

The ATF has directed the surviving family members to sell off the remaining inventory during the time remaining on the old man's FFL - TWO YEARS. All firearm sales must be done with a 4478 including any guns from the old man's house (stuff he purchased for cash and didn't log into the store's log book) and the store is not permitted to purchase any firearms from the public.

Suggestion: if you go there have cash in hand and deal hard. With any luck they won't be as bullheaded as the old man was.
View Quote

stop in and tell me if they have any 1911s.....
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:36:43 PM EDT
[#10]
summerville
Allied-Arms-9655A Highway 78 Ladson, SC 29456
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#11]
PSA Mount Pleasant:
Great store, large inventory, best part is they will price match in store items with the website price. They have .22LR in stock. I bought a gun online and picked it up in store. Sucks to pay tax and shipping but no FFL transfer fee.

ATP was actually very helpful filling out forms and getting sheriff signature for a suppressor purchase. I wanted the Gemteck trek they had in stock. So I had a decent experience with NFA items from them. Awaiting ATF approval now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 5:37:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PapaBearSC] [#12]
Island Armory, LLC in Charleston is my home-based FFL with $20 transfers all the time, $10 for LEO/MIL/FIRE/EMT/TEACHER in a very low-stress environment.  Come relax while we handle your paperwork.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:19:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:21:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:04:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PapaBearSC] [#15]
Originally Posted By Brohawk:

Home based and low stress?

Do you put us in a comfy recliner and feed us while doing the NICS call?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PapaBearSC:
Island Armory, LLC in Charleston is my home-based FFL with $20 transfers all the time, $10 for LEO/MIL/FIRE/EMT/TEACHER in a very low-stress environment.  Come relax while we handle your paperwork.

Home based and low stress?

Do you put us in a comfy recliner and feed us while doing the NICS call?  

I operate out of my garage....which has a recliner, couch, fridge, couple chairs, classic mopar mid-restoration, 2 dozen other random projects/hobbies, and a 50" flat screen going.....so yeah, if you'd like that experience, I can work it out for you!  And if you needed a sandwich I'm sure we could work out a small fee to add to your transfer fee......lol.  Free sandwich / hot dog with every transfer?  That would draw some attention for sure!

What I mean is that I'm not doing this as a full time business.  I don't have walk-in customers coming in that I have to tend to, or shelves to stock, or phones to answer.  When you're here, it's about you.  I have no reason to rush you, pressure you, try to sell you extras, anything like that.  I know how cheap it is to buy guns online, and I'm not "put off" by someone who only uses me for transfers and treat you like an inconvenience (not that any shops around here do that )

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:24:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#17]
1967 Dodge Dart GT 2 door hardtop.  She's a 273 car, but in fine shape.  My father had one when he and my mother were together in high school.  His was a 340 swap out of a duster, fast car.  She made him sell it when she got pregnant with me.....so on their 40th anniversary, we bought the car for him and surprised him with it.  A rust free California car.  I've gotten her road worthy and she goes off for interior and paint soon.  Here's a pic for ya......

An example of the work I've put in.  The engine bay looked like a 1975 paint job happened and it was sealed shut.  Not anymore....

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#19]

How was the price of the can?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By IHTFP08:

ATP was actually very helpful filling out forms and getting sheriff signature for a suppressor purchase. I wanted the Gemteck trek they had in stock. So I had a decent experience with NFA items from them. Awaiting ATF approval now.

How was the price of the can?

Nothing spectacular, 529 for a gemtech trek. But factor in the cost of an out of state transfer and it's not too bad  They seemed about msrp for the other ones. Not a huge selection either
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:11:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: t-diddy] [#20]

Originally Posted By mc556:

Greenville Area

1st on my list is Sharpshooters great family run shop I can't say enough good about them. Awesome indoor range and they generally have a good amount of stock.

Blue Ridge Shooting Sports I personally have had good dealings but they have very limited selection.

Allen Arms good selection and nice range however it always seemed to be hectic and understaffed

Deweys Pawn  best selection of hunting rifles in town IMO better than Cabelas or PSA  They are the place to go if you want a Kimber Mountain Assent or a Cooper etc

Cabelas  is what it is but I love the place I generally don't buy firearms from them but reloading etc it's great

Palmetto State Armory    This place has gotten a lot better and they now will match online pricing on in store items, That was a smart move because the CS sucks they need the killer prices

Dunbar and Zimmerli outfitters Spartenburg nice guys but the selection is small .

Luthis I haven't been there in so long I have no idea what to say about them but nothing bad to report.

Traders well well well ... how does the saying go .. If you have nothing good to say don't say anything.  There are to many good places to go than to deal with that place IMO

Lyman gun and pawn I have only been there twice but they were friendly kinda small but still had all of your basics

I am sure I am forgetting some but these are the places I've had experience with.  

View Quote

I'll add Upstate Armory Group to this list.  Pretty good prices, CS, and no hassle Form 4s.

ETA: They're in Simpsonville.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:50:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NeedAnAR] [#21]
Rock Hill
Nichol's Store - Big building with a good selection, friendly salespeople, prices near or at MSRP. Reminds me of Cabelas or Bass Pro but smaller.
Sportsmans Inc - Large selection of firearms, good indoor range, helpful and friendly staff.
David's Pawn Shop - Small selection of firearms, but they offer $20 transfers.

Fort Mill
JJ Aim Right - Nice staff, medium size selection, mediocre prices. They Have a decent selection of holsters, including Crossbreed. Also, they have their own brand of ammo, Fort Mill Munitions.
The Lone Coyote - Tiny shop in the corner of a postal business. Not much selection but they do $10 transfers, $5 from Buds. He has done several transfers for me and they've all been good experiences. At that price the guy could be a jerk and I'd probably still pay him, but he's a nice guy.

Indian Land
Vincent's Jewlers - I don't know much about this shop.
The Range At Ballantyne - A high end guntry club type range/shop. They're catering to wealthy shooters from nearby Ballantyne. Nice place, friendly staff, MSRP+ prices.

Van Wyck
Discount Guns - A small rural gun shop. This place has been around forever. They stock many lower cost pistols, Hi Point, Jiminez, etc.

Edgemore
Pappy's - A small gun shop and an outdoor range. I don't know much else about them.

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:52:08 AM EDT
[#22]
JC's Outdoors in Gilbert has shutdown.

I just drove past this morning and they were not lit up like normal.  I only caught it out of the corner of my eye but the sign said it was, for sale or lease (not sure which).

-back to lurking

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Greenville: PSA has good deals around the holidays.
Sharpshooters: Only been in once for a LPK and BCG, but they were friendly and helpful. My neighbor goes to shoot there a good bit, and my uncle likes them too.

Greer: James Firearm - highly recommend them. Did a transfer through them back in July. They were polite and easy to deal with. Then they helped me build my AR. Ended up buying another gun from them too. Easy to deal with, not pushy, and are willing to educate you to make sure you know what you're looking for (knew pretty much nothing about AR's when I started, and I went in and talked to them and they helped me know what to look out for when buying parts, etc.). If you want a suppressor, they have a lot of options for those as well. They're the guys behind Palmetto State Defense as well if I'm not mistaken.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:30:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Jim's Gun Shop was open so I stopped in for a minute.

Bunch of mouth-breathing chromosome-deficient rednecks in there trying to score junk for nothing. A minute of my life I'll never get back.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 9:03:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Goose Creek, D&R Gunsmithing

(Yeah - I had to give them a plug ).

D&R is on St. James Ave, next to the Sonic.  I've been in there a couple times for services.  Rich is one of the Good Guys, and has always treated me fairly.

Not a lot of guns for sale in the shop, but I believe he can order.  He does consignment.

View Quote

Rich is fantastic over there. They offer plently of services and will do NFA engravings. He can order anything you want. Check it out.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 1:36:47 PM EDT
[#27]
JC's in Gilbert supposed to be reopening according to the new sign
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Suggestion: if you go there have cash in hand and deal hard. With any luck they won't be as bullheaded as the old man was. Expect to find a lot of junk.

View Quote

I stopped by Jim's for the first time. I met Jim's daughter and asked about the store closing. She informed me that she has her FFL and it's business as usual. The store will not be closing. I like to see smaller shops doing well. I paid fair prices and left pleased. For you Tier 1 fellas, I didn't see body armor, night vision, or imitation crab meat. Stop by and support the smaller shops in your area.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:19:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Just an update for ATP gunshop in summerville:
Finally picked up my silencer from them. Very easy purchase. they took care of sending the paperwork from the shop to the sheriff and then to the ATF, did fingerprints and photos at the store. Took about two weeks for that, which was a little long for me, but convenient. I ended up calling the same day the paperwork arrived and picked it up, so who knows when the would have gotten around to calling, could have been later that day or could have been a week later.

Price was just under MSRP at 529 (gemtech trek), so no screaming deal, but it was in stock. So overall good experience for class 3 stuff if you like their prices.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Simpsonville, The Gun Shop
The staff at the shop are pretty nice and they don't exhibit the typical gun store snobbery.  They have a good selection of stuff, more geared to "tactical" firearms.  They also have an indoor range with 13 lanes.  My wife bought us a family membership for my graduation.  Their prices are nothing to write home about but they do have a good selection of small, hard to find accessories.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:04:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By NeedAnAR:

The Lone Coyote - Tiny shop in the corner of a postal business. Not much selection but they do $10 transfers, $5 from Buds. He has done several transfers for me and they've all been good experiences. At that price the guy could be a jerk and I'd probably still pay him, but he's a nice guy.

View Quote

Bruce is a good man.  However, he charges me $10 for Bud's transfers.  Perhaps this has recently changed, but even on Bud's website it says $10 transfers.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Swamp Fox Armory - Columbia (garners Ferry rd). No direct experience.
SandyRun Outdoors - online store w/ brick and mortar in Gaston on Old State Rd. Sandyrunoutdoors.com. No direct experience
Shooter's Choice - West Columbia (hwy 378)   No direct experience.
Craig's Firearms supply - Columbia in Boozer Shooping Center (Bush river rd/Broad River rd intersection). Only has Glocks new, only sells new to LEO's. Has nice used selection; prices seem fair.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 4:02:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By mc556:
Greenville Area

View Quote

Except for Blue Ridge Shooting I've been to all of these places and will pretty much agree with the above, Last few years most of my money has been going to Sharpshooters on Rutherford Rd. (good prices on guns and cheap indoor range rates), Palmetto State Armory (best source for AR parts) and S.C. Gun Company in Greer (small shop but have always treated me good on trade-ins and a nice selection of surplus Russian weapons & police trade ins).
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:42:20 PM EDT
[#34]
SandyRun Outdoors - online store w/ brick and mortar in Gaston on Old State Rd. Sandyrunoutdoors.com. No direct experience
Craig's Firearms supply - Columbia in Boozer Shooping Center (Bush river rd/Broad River rd intersection). Only has Glocks new, only sells new to LEO's. Has nice used selection; prices seem fair.
View Quote

Swamp Fox I visited a while ago back when they first opened up, I believe this was back in last July, so YMMV, but they had prices pretty high, I remember them having Glocks out to about $600 or something, PMAGs at $20 a pop, etc.. That was my only caveat, but they had a decent selection for being brand new.

I'll have to check out Craig's, I've never heard of them, but they don't sound to far away from Lawman's, and Lawman's is really hard to beat, IMO; they really set the bar high.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 12:59:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Rock Hill

Nichol's Store - Big building with a good selection, friendly salespeople, prices near or at MSRP. Reminds me of Cabelas or Bass Pro but smaller.

Sportsmans Inc - Large selection of firearms, good indoor range, helpful and friendly staff.

David's Pawn Shop - Small selection of firearms, but they offer $20 transfers.

Fort Mill

JJ Aim Right - Nice staff, medium size selection, mediocre prices. They Have a decent selection of holsters, including Crossbreed. Also, they have their own brand of ammo, Fort Mill Munitions.

Indian Land

Vincent's Jewlers - I don't know much about this shop.

The Range At Ballantyne - A high end guntry club type range/shop. They're catering to wealthy shooters from nearby Ballantyne. Nice place, friendly staff, MSRP+ prices.

Van Wyck

Discount Guns - A small rural gun shop. This place has been around forever. They stock many lower cost pistols, Hi Point, Jiminez, etc.

Edgemore

Pappy's - A small gun shop and an outdoor range. I don't know much else about them.

View Quote
I can second Sportsman,  was just in there today,  no derp and they seem to be very friendly and no pressure at all

I went in to look at at 1911,  it was a rock island,  I know a budget 1911,  the guy was respectful and didnt give me the oh you dont want that get a (insert 900+ dollar 1911)

some new faces but lots of guys been there a while,  ladies aslo.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By FreeFloater:
Bruce is a good man.  However, he charges me $10 for Bud's transfers.  Perhaps this has recently changed, but even on Bud's website it says $10 transfers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FreeFloater:

Yea Bruce is good people,  he is always the same guy,  and the croakagator he killed was huge!!

5 bucks for buds 10 for everyone else is what he charges for me......

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By wanderson:
Last few years most of my money has been going to Sharpshooters on Rutherford Rd. (good prices on guns and cheap indoor range rates).
View Quote

I went to Sharpshooters a few days ago to work a trade.  First, the only person who could do any trading was not available.  Second, what they show online (pricewise and in stock) does not match what they have in store.  I guess they share the same business model with CTD where they claim the brick and mortar store and the online store are different business lines.
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 10:38:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Received word that Doc's Guns in Florence has moved into the strip shopping center located just south of their former location. (Irby Street)
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 8:50:02 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Swamp Fox is run by the guys that were caught neckbearding ammo from PSA, and then marking it up during the panic.  I think Ponti is the one that caught them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#40]
There is Shepard Tactical in Beaufort. They have a decent stock and handle 4 forms often. The guys that work there are very helpful and don't make you feel like you must buy something everytime you go in. They have reasonable prices which usually drives me to them instead of PSA.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 1:35:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By d16man:

Swamp Fox is run by the guys that were caught neckbearding ammo from PSA, and then marking it up during the panic.  I think Ponti is the one that caught them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By d16man:

Neckbearding ammo from PSA, Simpson's in Sumter, and probably every Wal-Mart in a 3 county area.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 1:38:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#42]
Strong Arms in Sumter suffered flood damage and it's likely severe because they are located next to a canal. Saw owner hauling out display fixtures this morning.

ETA: Store got four inches of flood water which is still bad.
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 1:32:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#43]
Strong Arms has found a new location near Shaw AFB and will be reopening their new location in the former Duncan Dogs as soon as the current tenant moves out. They are planning to re-open in December.

https://www.facebook.com/StrongArmsLLC

For those unfamiliar they will be located in a small shopping center located on the NE corner at the intersection of State Highway 378 (Sumter Highway, Myrtle Beach Highway) and SR 442 aka Peach Orchard Road. The new location will be a bit out of the way for some Sumterites but will be very convenient to those living near Shaw AFB. It's also close enough to be a major headache to Tony's Guns.

Link Posted: 10/23/2015 5:36:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#44]
Originally Posted By LAWBREAKER:

I stopped by Jim's for the first time. I met Jim's daughter and asked about the store closing. She informed me that she has her FFL and it's business as usual. The store will not be closing. I like to see smaller shops doing well. I paid fair prices and left pleased. For you Tier 1 fellas, I didn't see body armor, night vision, or imitation crab meat. Stop by and support the smaller shops in your area.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LAWBREAKER:

From your post count I'm tempted to call shill poontang.

I was in there today. Same outrageously overpriced inventory. I saw many of the same guns I saw in there 21 years ago and the prices haven't been lowered so much as a cent. $800 for a j-frame. WTF?  Ruger LC9s for $469? Brand new cans of smokeless powder likely neckbearded from Simpsons and the asking price doubled.

Different FFL same bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#45]
anyone been to 707 shooting in Myrtle Beach?  we went to the gun range and had a great time,  staff was very friendly,  we went to a gun range in conway,  I will just say I wont  go back to that shop.....
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:53:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#46]
Strong Arms LLC (Sumter) should be re-opening soon in their new location. The previous tenant in their new location (Duncan Dogs) had an auction yesterday so I'm guessing the moving in will start shortly.

ETA: Store "grand re-opening" is Monday, 7 December.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 12:33:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Strong Arms was again open for business this time in their new digs.

Link Posted: 12/3/2015 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#48]
I didn't see Shooters Choice in West Columbia or Coastal Sports in Murrells Inlet here....it doesn't hurt my feelings either, LOL
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By IHTFP08:
PSA Mount Pleasant:
Great store, large inventory, best part is they will price match in store items with the website price. They have .22LR in stock. I bought a gun online and picked it up in store. Sucks to pay tax and shipping but no FFL transfer fee.

View Quote

That's where I bought my AR. Great prices, great inventory, and great staff.
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 1:38:36 AM EDT
[#50]
These three locations are my go-to places in the Upstate.

Greer, SC Gun Co- great customer service and the owner is very knowledgable on surplus guns (WWI & WWII).  He can often look at surplus rifles and tell you the year it was made, factory it was made in, and other random information that you never knew.  Selection varies but it's always worth stopping in to see what they have.  He often posts specials on social media so like/follow their pages.

Simpsonville, Upstate Armory- I have to give them credit for a past transaction.  Jason and Morgan went above and beyond helping me with a Form 4 transfer that eventually became a Form 3 (transfer to another state).  They are very knowledgable on ars and suppressors.  If you're looking for a suppressor, you will want to talk with Jason.  Good FB specials on their page.

Greenville, PSA-I have had both good and bad experiences with PSA in Greenville.  They have a huge selection so they will likely have what you want if you're looking for a new gun.  Their customer service is all over the place.  Sometimes they are on top of everything and they know exactly what they are talking about, other times there's a cute girl at the counter and they never even see you.  Watch the prices on items, especially if it's not priced like the lpks and lbks, they may be much cheaper online.  Strongly suggest taking Verdae in/out of there to avoid the Woodruff Rd traffic.  Make sure to sign up for their emails as they have daily specials.

This is probably a little strange for a out of state  person to post in this thread but I spend some time in the Upstate and I will use post 1k for this.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Tacked South Carolina Gun Shops (Page 1 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top