Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2024 4:59:20 PM EDT
I recently moved to  NH and need recommendations for a Silencer Shop (SS) affiliated dealer.  I don't see any close to my home near New London  (off 89 between Concord and Lebanon), but I occasionally travel South on Rt 3 to Nashua, where a few dealers are located.

Capital Armory will ship to your door, and I have used their system.  However, I also want to be able to purchase through Silencer Shop.  Additionally, my old (TN) SS dealer would allow me to purchase class 3 non-SS items and transfer through them using the SS system, which is very convenient when looking for hard-to-find items.

Link Posted: 1/26/2024 7:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Northeast Munitions is one of the best shops around. They are a silencer shop dealer but they do not have a kiosk.

Merrimack Firearms does have a kiosk. I’ve never used them but know a few friends who have and have mixed reviews.

Both shops are right near each other.

Personally, I think you would be better of getting your prints scanned and getting a EFT copy on a memory stick or similar so you can upload it whenever you want to do your own form 1’s or have any dealer upload them for a form 4.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Sig Pro Shop? Make an excuse to take a class or hit the range the same day haha
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 8:49:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlanD] [#3]
Thank you both for the advice.

Capital Armory and SS both have digital copies of my finger prints, but I haven't gotten around to getting a copy made myself.  OTOH I've gotten pretty good at "rolling" my own prints.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I used the Kiosk at Renaissance Firearms in Rochester for my first can in 2018...now I'm on file with SS, and I have used 3 different SS dealers to transfer can's when they come in.

Seems like they come and go, the all electronic process with SS makes it pretty easy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#5]
2A Tactical in Brentwood.

https://www.2atac.com/
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:10:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Road_Clam:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 1:38:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I visited Northeast Munitions a few weeks ago. It is hard to believe they do not charge for transfers, which is a significant money maker for many shops.

2A Tactical is about 1 1/2 hours from me, but it sounds like I need to check them out as well.

Thanks again for the recommendations.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 12:53:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Rooster-X:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rooster-X:
Originally Posted By Road_Clam:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif

2A is in Barrington, not Brentwood.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 10:42:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rooster-X] [#9]
Originally Posted By inGobwetrust:

2A is in Barrington, not Brentwood.
View Quote

Sorry, I quoted what the poster posted... Yes, Barrington. I visit Rob and Scott frequently.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I have had excellent luck with Northeast Munitions.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#11]
It would be really nice if there was something not glued to the border.

Attachment Attached File

Until this changes, I'll stick with Capital Armory.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 10:05:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I used white birch armory
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 11:45:36 AM EDT
[#13]
My suppressor (not through Silencer Shop) transfer landed at Northeast Munitions yesterday.  I'll let you know how smoothly the transfer goes.  Since they don't charge for transfers, I'll have to find some way of otherwise paying for their provided service, probably by buying something from them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FDC:
It would be really nice if there was something not glued to the border.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/99516/Capture_JPG-3167840.JPG

Until this changes, I'll stick with Capital Armory.
View Quote

There's a Guy in Milan on file with SS and word of mouth from the Guys at work is LL Cote's is as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top