Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2022 5:44:29 PM EDT
Are you looking to move to Idaho?

Do do want to go on vacation or hunt here?

Do you have any questions releated to the aforementioned items or do you have some sick curiousity about the great state of Idaho?  

Wonder no more!  Use this thread to post your questions, review other people’s answers (meaning conduct your own research) or just give your two cents.  

This way we can contain commonly asked questions all in one encyclopedic thread instead of starting repetitious threads.  

Please conduct yourselves respectfully and make good use of this thread please.  

(Hey Mods, it would be cool if somebody pinned this, hint, hint, wink, wink)
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 1:13:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Looking to move my family out west and get away from the south. Currently in southern KY but recently had a self defense shooting and it's already cost me my job in a way even though I was justified. Frustrating but that's life. I'm not rich by any means, and prefer the somewhat rural life. Don't want to live in a city but don't mind being an hour or two away from one. I don't know exactly how to explain it but you know not suburban life but also not isolated. Have a daughter so good schools would be a big plus. I've been told Idaho is pretty right leaning and is gorgeous.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 2:21:37 AM EDT
[#3]
@Torbjorn

Probably should schedule a visit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top