Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 9:20:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LS6TT:
Still have the scope cover in case anybody was waiting.
View Quote

Man I apologize for not getting back to you.  In the process of moving.  If it will fit a an ACOG that measures 6" or eotech with magnifier that is 9" total I will take it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#2]
No worries bud. It's about 10" and is designed to stretch over scopes. I think it'll probably fit the eotech and magnifier if they are spaced a little bit. It's yours if you want it, shoot me a pm.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:09:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd like the scope coat if it is available.

Have a PA 1-4 scope that needs some shade & protection!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:29:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: youngAR] [#4]
I've got a free stripped bushmaster upper to someone that'll help me disassemble my upper and work on my others. Since i've moved into an apartment, I've lost the ability to use a vice. Damn you, divorce!!!

I'm in Denton County btw.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By youngAR:
I've got a free stripped bushmaster upper to someone that'll help me disassemble my upper and work on my others.
View Quote

OK
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Free GI web gear, Austin.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:44:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chida66] [#7]
Sony 36" WEGA TV with stand in the Austin area.

It still works, but I finally went for a flat panel.

Beware, it is really heavy.  Come pick it up, or if you have some friends that are willing to help you and me get the sucker into my truck, I can take it to your place in Austin.

It may be gone by the weekend, so I have a bit of a time limit here.  My wife wants it gone real quick.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 11:36:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LS6TT] [#8]
Couldn't sell them, so figured I'd throw them up here, I'd ask you only take one unless you really need both.

First is for a executive field case 4/4s black
Second is for a Field case 5/5c in coyote

Gone!
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 10:57:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Free Daniel Defense MFR 12 for someone that can take it off of my upper.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 12:09:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#10]
2000 Nissan Maxima stuff is long gone.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 12:48:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: soldierman79] [#11]
I'm in San Antonio. If anyone owns a firearm that shoot 32 H&R Mag, I have a couple boxes of factory ammo you can have.

Taken
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:27:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: johnny12gauge] [#12]
Plenty of A2 pistol grips
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Free media tumbler. I thought I'd get into reloading, but I got too many other hobbies.
I'm in San Antonio.

It's this one.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 8:52:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By soldierman79:
Free media tumbler. I thought I'd get into reloading, but I got too many other hobbies.
View Quote

I'll take it, I'll be in San Antonio in a few weeks
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By hrt4me:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By soldierman79:

Sounds good. Please send me a PM and we'll exchange contact info.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#16]
I have some free Stuff for a ARFCOM home.

Queen Mattress - was used for a year in our spare bedroom for guests.  Don't think was slept upon more than a dozen times.   Very nice at at the low Low LOW price of Absolutely FREE!

I'm in Clear Lake Texas (By NASA Just South of Houston), but I do have a full sized pick up truck if you need help to get it to it's new home.  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 12:19:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Queen Mattress - was used for a year in our spare bedroom for guests.  Don't think was slept upon more than a dozen times.   Very nice at at the low Low LOW price of Absolutely FREE!

I'm in Clear Lake Texas (By NASA Just South of Houston), but I do have a full sized pick up truck if you need help to get it to it's new home.  

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote
Dips, will send you a text tomorrow!
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 1:16:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#18]
Originally Posted By tinythief:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tinythief:
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

BIGGER_HAMMER
Great!  I've got just the rig to haul it too...

EDITED - For those not "in" on the history, TinyThief took me up up to Bastrop & back in his 6 cyl Ram and we pulled back my Diesel CUVC II (MONGO!!) above on a U-haul car transporter at 40-45 mph...  

Great fellow!  

I hope you enjoy the mattress & my best wishes to You & Yours on your upcoming addition!
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#19]
As a a Pay It Forward, I have a 3/4 ton 4x4 pick up with 8' bed if you need a rig to move items post Harvey.

I'm in the Clear Lake area by Ellington Field.

Best to Reach me by E-mail, as it goes straight to my mobile phone.

God Bless All!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 10:20:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#20]
EDITED ...

Hey All,

I have FOUR of these 4x4 R/C Rock Crawlers that my son & I had that need a new home.

He has grown up (15) and now graduated to driving "Real Cars", so these are just taking up space in my garage and I need them to go to new happy homes.

Two Scorpion (yellow bodied) and Two Jeep Wranglers (orange bodied)...

Two are still in the box, and two are out of box, but in good condition and ready for fun.

I have everything for these - the R/C Controllers, the Chargers, stands (to keep the tires from flat spotting).  

The batteries may or may not be good after being in storage for so long, but new battery is only about $10 so not a big deal...

These are BIG (22" nearly two foot long!) and fun to drive - the are 4x4 & will go some amazing spots and have crazy articulation

What IS a Big Deal?   I need these GONE this weekend if possible...

I'm going to be cleaning out Garage, and if I don't find takers her on ARFCOM, they go to Goodwill.

I may be able to bring to Austin (I go to see my kids as often as possible, so if you are in Austin or nearby or on the way between Houston to Austin a drop off along the way may be possible.

Hope someone here will enjoy playing with these as my Son & I have had!

Best Regards,

BIGGER_HAMMER

P.S. I will be sweating it out cleaning out a FUBAR garage, so if you feel like bringing by a cold beer at the pick up - it would be much appreciated!
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#21]
I'll take the two jeep ones. Here in Austin if nobody down there takes them first.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#22]
darn, wish I were closer, I'd get the other 2 RC 4x4 rock crawlers for my niece!
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 1:05:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#23]
egress81 hit me about 4 minutes after I posted them.    He was close by and could get them that afternoon.

In an area that was zapped heavily by Harvey, so I'm glad his boys now have some toys to keep them occupied.

Thank You egress81 VERY much for the Shiner too...  After sweating like a herd of hogs cleaning out the garage, a cold beer at the end was the perfect wrap up!

I have more treasures coming up, so keep an eye peeled on the P.I.F.L.  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I have 4 Girls LaCrosse Sticks.  Good condition.  My daughters have graduated and moved, so I'd like someone else's daughter to have as much fun as mine did.

I'm in the South of Houston Clear Lake area by Ellington Field.

I go up to Austin frequently, so if you were on the route I'd be happy to deliver.

L.M.K.!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 5:01:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#25]
The Great Garage Purge ...   Continues...

Bunch of Anti-fatigue Mats for your garage, work out - yoga zone or other spot you would like soft...

Bunch of Estes Rocket kits complete with launchers...

Bunch of Alice Web Gear...

Come & Take It....  
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:05:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: OnlytheTip] [#26]
I've got a free stripped bushmaster upper to someone that'll help me disassemble my upper and work on my others. Since i've moved into an apartment, I've lost the ability to use a vice. Damn you, divorce!!!

View Quote
Where are you at? I have a vise, and all of the necessary tools to completely disassemble, and assemble both upper, and lower receivers.

Damn, just noticed your location. If you want to send it to me, I'll do the work for free and ship it back to you. You just take care of USPS postage.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#27]
I'll take the rocket kits, again if nobody local claims them before you come to austin.

I'll give them to the cubscout troop.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:30:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By youngAR:

View Quote
I'm in collin county(wylie). I don't mind doing it at work if you want to make the drive
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By jestertoo:
I'll take the rocket kits, again if nobody local claims them before you come to austin.

I'll give them to the cubscout troop.
View Quote
O.K.   Going Going & GONE!!

I bought these for my son, (Cub & Boy Scout too)

Includes launchers, rods, engines and the works...
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 11:49:25 PM EDT
[#30]
I have

17 rds of 270wby mag
30 rds 300 savage

Free in austin
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#31]
I have two Clarion VMA 9181 6” monitors. I have had them in a box forever. They were made in 1995. I only have one cord for the two of them. They both worked when I put them away. Maybe someone has a use for them.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:06:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Free partial box 270WBY mag (17rds loaded, 3 fired) Austin TX pickup only

Link Posted: 3/24/2018 7:54:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jestertoo] [#33]
Free in Austin:

Still have the 270wby ammo

The 3 inserts for this chest.  I think I want to keep the chest for ice/drinks. It swelled up and won't fit the inserts.

Link Posted: 3/25/2018 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Is this thread still active? I have some Thin VZ 1911 grips if someone wants to pick them up in Coppell area. I can text pics.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
Is this thread still active? I have some Thin VZ 1911 grips if someone wants to pick them up in Coppell area. I can text pics.
View Quote
I'm interested.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 7:16:00 AM EDT
[#36]

I'm interested.
View Quote
@jestertoo sounds good, I'll text you when it's a more reasonable hour in the morning.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#37]
I have a Butler Creek Scope cover size =  46 OBJ

ordered the wrong size and not worth returning
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By gettingstarted:
I have a Butler Creek Scope cover size =  46 OBJ

ordered the wrong size and not worth returning
View Quote
item gone
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 6:33:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

@jestertoo sounds good, I'll text you when it's a more reasonable hour in the morning.
View Quote
I guess you didnt get my email?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Black & Decker rechargeable drill

Just one problem: the battery died long ago and apparently B&D stopped making this model drill, or at least stopped making the model of battery. I tried Home Depot, Lowes, and even a battery store and the answer was always the same: no battery and can't order them. That aside, the drill works fine, or at least it did the last time it had some juice.

I thought someone here might have the same drill and maybe even a spare battery, so if you do this one is a freebie. Comes with a case. Shipping might be costly so a DFW member pickup might be best for now. I live in Keller area and work in Grapevine.

Link Posted: 5/24/2018 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Brass (5.56/.223) free for pickup. I've tried trading with no luck, now it's just gotta vacate my garage.

Pics and description here.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 10:12:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gettingstarted] [#42]
mis post
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 10:16:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By geegee:
Brass (5.56/.223) free for pickup. I've tried trading with no luck, now it's just gotta vacate my garage.

View Quote
IM sent.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:
IM sent.
View All Quotes

IM sent.
Sending you a text right now.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#45]

Sending you a text right now.
View Quote
Thank you, sir...  Good meeting you.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 10:23:46 PM EDT
[#46]

Thank you, sir...  Good meeting you.
View Quote
Same here, always great to meet another local ARFCOM'er. And your generosity was greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Free in  Austin. Foam swelled, so only 2 of the 3 containers will fit inside of it. Makes a good cooler tho. Has all three inside containers.

Link Posted: 6/4/2018 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Free in  Austin. Foam swelled, so only 2 of the 3 containers will fit inside of it. Makes a good cooler tho. Has all three inside containers.

Attachment Attached File
View Quote
I should be in Austin this weekend...
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#49]

I should be in Austin this weekend...
View Quote
1st dibs yours
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 1:00:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#50]
Akron iPad mounts are gone.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top