Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Posted: 5/31/2008 6:15:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GETSUM]
OK -
Since we got a TACK I will explain a bit.

POST I you have something that you no longer need, want, care for, etc.  

This is intended as a way to build comradery between TX members.

If someone else wants it - they can have it.

" AR or Firearms related please "

The giver and the receiver need to "Work Out the postage".

This should be a first response - you get it type of thing.

This is not for cash , and this is not a WTS post.
If so, go to the EE.

This is intended as a way to help our fellow TEXAN AR15.com members out with stuff that we no longer care for and is taking up space.

Remember :  ONE MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE.

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 9:38:15 PM EDT
[#1]
What are you going to seed this with to get us started?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Great idea, I'll start looking at what I have but don't need.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 10:12:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Can I post my wife on it?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 10:32:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#6]
good idea. Is it goin to be left here or over on the EE forum?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 11:45:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll go ahead and start the PIF process. ive got :

(1) AR FSB w/ pins and bayo lug

(1) Black set of the extra inserts that come with the CAA adjustable pistol grip for an AR.( i used the medium backstarp and the large finger grooves)
just pay the shipping and theyare yours. if you are in houston or the surrounding areas to the west or south. ill drop them off to you during my travels throughout the oilfield.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:47:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sigxo45] [#9]
ill take the AR FSB w/ pins and bayo lug...   thanks ill im you my info..
AND I WILL COVER SHIPPING ON THESE ITEMS

Ive got:
(2) Hks #10 speed loaders(going as a set) to Fuggit
(2)NIP 30 caliber cleaning rods removed, lack of interest
1 like new uncle mikes holster for 1911 w/o rail gone to peace_keeper81

sigxo45

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I've got 8 .50 cal ammo cans from a Cabelas clearance.  Some are dirty inside and some are good condition, seals all seem to be good.   I'm too lazy to clean and paint the insides.  Right now they are being used as a coffee table but the misses says they have to go.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:14:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fuggit] [#11]

Ive got:
(2) Hks #10 speed loaders(going as a set)

Sigxo45, I'll take the two speedloaders.  IM headin in.

I've got a MBRP 4" stainless downpipe for a 03-04 5.9 Dodge Cummins. It fits both the 2500/3500.  It doesn't fit the 600/610 HO turbo.  Has never been used.  I'm in N. Dallas.  IM me and we can meet up and you can have it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:38:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hosel-Hit] [#12]
I have a extra set of handguards off my AR. Plain ole stock ones.
Gone to Sig045

And the pistol grip of my AK. The black plastic one.

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:29:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sigxo45] [#13]
Ok this one is for the San Antonio guy's only... SORRY DONT WANT TO SHIP     GONE TO- TexasFortune
i HAVE :
1 box Hornady TAP 308 win, 110gr.(20 rd. box)
1 box Black Hills 308 win moly coated 168 gr. boat-tail hollow point (20 rd. box)

These will go as a set, i got rid of my 700 so i don't need them, I'm near 410 and bandera rd.  so I'm me and we can set up a meet in town somewhere
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Hosel-Hit, ill take the ar handguards.....im sent

thanks , sigxo45
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#15]
A2 grip only. Free to good home.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:52:32 PM EDT
[#16]
What we should have is a "Hodge Pod" build party, everyone like in
Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, ect..... bring all the spare stuff to a coordinated
build party, in your town and see what could be built out of all the spare stuff,
Of course, bring your own lower, but this way it would let more people
meet other members. or have a table setup for everything that was brought for
the donation table and draw numbers for what's there.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:54:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sigxo45] [#17]
well this would be alot more fun if we get a little more participation, hope these will help get things moving...
ALL GONE      ALL GONE

i have up for grabs:
(5) HK-USP-C/2000 10rd. 9mm mags
these will be split into 2 sets, first set will have 3 mags , second will have 2 mags
all i ask is 5 bucks to ship the sets, post on here that you will take them and shoot me a im

set #1 (3) mags gone to mojo
set#2 (2) mags gone to texasrecurve
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 12:29:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By pointtarget:
Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, etc..... bring all the spare stuff to a coordinated
build party in your town and see what could be built out of all the spare stuff

I like this idea. Between all the spare parts from all the members in each city, there is probably enough to assemble a complete AR-15 (and maybe one of the industry partners or dealers can donate a stripped lower). Then we could raffle the completed gun to raise funds for a good cause.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 2:50:45 AM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By hrt4me:

Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, etc..... bring all the spare stuff to a coordinated

I like this idea. Between all the spare parts from all the members in each city, there is probably enough to assemble a complete AR-15 (and maybe one of the industry partners or dealers can donate a stripped lower). Then we could raffle the completed gun to raise funds for a good cause.

COZ care to chime in on this idea for the next build party ?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:11:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:51:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sigxo45] [#21]
mojo,
yes they will fit.....
i listed them as yours, and replied to your im... just im your shipping info

sigxo45
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#22]
I could use the second set! I will PM you my info and thanks!

Rodney
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Is the 1911 Holster still available? If so I would like it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 3:20:14 PM EDT
[#24]
peace_keeper81, yea its still up for grabs, shoot me a im with your info and i will get it out to you...and im covering shipping on that.....
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#25]

I'm confused.

You want me to give away a lower, or host a build party?

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#26]
COZ_45, possibly give away a lower. Between all the Texas guys, we probably have enough spare parts to assemble a complete AR15. Just in this thread already, we've had people with spare pistol grips and handguards. I would donate a lower parts kit, maybe some other AR small parts. If we could actually get enough donated parts and then assemble a complete weapon, then I suggest we raffle it and donate the funds to a worthy cause.

If you'd be willing to donate a lower up front to get the build finishing, then we could reimburse you at the end from whatever funds we get from raffling the complete weapon. Then the remaining funds will be donated to....?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:33:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pointtarget] [#27]

Originally Posted By COZ_45:

I'm confused.

You want me to give away a lower, or host a build party?

Only if ya want too, Just wondering on doing a "Hodge pod table" that every one that comes,
please bring something to donate to that table, this way maybe we
can come up with something to donate to a raffle or even do a raffle among
our selves, also could be, if ya need something from the table, please leave
something in return, Just a thought. Depend what we all could come up with,
I might be willing to donate a lower or some quality parts.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Too bad all the build parties are in DFW or Houston. Never in San Antonio. It a big city also what gives?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Or a 3 city build off.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:49:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Originally Posted By Slappy96:
I've got 8 .50 cal ammo cans from a Cabelas clearance.  Some are dirty inside and some are good condition, seals all seem to be good.   I'm too lazy to clean and paint the insides.  Right now they are being used as a coffee table but the misses says they have to go.

I sure have a need for Ammo cans!

Where abouts are you & the cans?  

(I'm hoping your Cabelas is either the Buda or Houston one.

Let me know and I'll take whatever you can spare!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Originally Posted By Hosel-Hit:
Or a 3 city build off.

That'd be fun!!  We should do that!
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:58:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fourstring] [#32]
I've got some .45 ammo that I inherited when my bro passed, 88 rounds to be exact, lead reloads. Mixed brass type, most appear in decent shape with a few showing some discoloration. I don't have any .45 caliber weapons at the moment, maybe somebody could put these to good use.

Gone to HRT4ME

DISCLAIMER: I cannot vouch for the quality of these reloads, where he got them, etc.

Free FTF in Dallas area:

zbbusbyATgmail.com

I'll see what else I have laying around when I get a chance.

Also...I could use an inexpensive kydex/leather IWB holster for a G19 or G26 if anybody has one lying around.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:35:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fuggit] [#33]
I have an Armalite AR-50 Harris bipod adapter.  Product #: AR50120.  I still have the MBRP 4" stainless downpipe for an 03-04 Dodge Cummins.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:41:09 AM EDT
[#34]

Originally Posted By FourStringSlinger:
I've got some .45 ammo that I inherited when my bro passed, 88 rounds to be exact, lead reloads. Mixed brass type, most appear in decent shape with a few showing some discoloration. I don't have any .45 caliber weapons at the moment, maybe somebody could put these to good use.

DISCLAIMER: I cannot vouch for the quality of these reloads, where he got them, etc.

Free FTF in Dallas area

I'll take these, and I'll check my holster box to see whether I have a G19 IWB holster...
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#35]
itsaranchrifle-- ill take the A2 grip..

thanks, sigxo45
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:33:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sigxo45] [#36]
ok guys, i have (2) FAKE CANS for your AR-15, now they only look neat, there not real, but i will warn you if you get these its only going to make you want the real thing....

i have had them for a long while, but thanks to a company called SWR & YHM i dont need them

all i ask is 5 bucks for shipping..
first to say ill take it, gets first pick, short or long FAKE can

post , and im me if your interested
short can to- grndy27 FTF in san antonio
long can to- cockroach FTF in san antonio
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#37]

Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

I sure have a need for Ammo cans!

Where abouts are you & the cans?  

(I'm hoping your Cabelas is either the Buda or Houston one.

Let me know and I'll take whatever you can spare!

BIGGER_HAMMER

I'm in DFW
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Well on that!

Anyway, someone up in DFW needs some Ammo Cans...  So GET SUM!!

This is a GREAT idea whose time has come!

I'm going to rummage my spares box this weekend for some goodies to contribute / share with other Texans!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Sigexo45, got the mags today thanks! You should get the money for postage tomorrow or the next day!  Also left you feedback.

Rodney
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:49:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Props to sigxo45.  Got the speedloaders and he even gave me a little lagniappe.  Thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:46:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fourstring] [#41]

Originally Posted By FourStringSlinger:

Free FTF in Dallas area

I'll take these, and I'll check my holster box to see whether I have a G19 IWB holster...

Cool. IM inbound.

ETA email sent, your IM box is full.

zbbusbyATgmail.com
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Sigxo Ill take the short can
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:15:42 PM EDT
[#43]
grndy27, its yours.... sent you a im
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#45]

I'm interested in the ammo cans.

Are you looking for anything to trade? I have a few boxes of miscellaneous parts and stuff, but I won't post anything until I get a chance to go through it to see exactly what I have.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:08:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Got a Winchester 1200 wood front grip.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:41:51 AM EDT
[#47]

Originally Posted By sigxo45:
itsaranchrifle-- ill take the A2 grip..

thanks, sigxo45

it's yours.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#48]

COZ_45, possibly give away a lower. Between all the Texas guys, we probably have enough spare parts to assemble a complete AR15. Just in this thread already, we've had people with spare pistol grips and handguards. I would donate a lower parts kit, maybe some other AR small parts. If we could actually get enough donated parts and then assemble a complete weapon, then I suggest we raffle it and donate the funds to a worthy cause.

If you'd be willing to donate a lower up front to get the build finishing, then we could reimburse you at the end from whatever funds we get from raffling the complete weapon. Then the remaining funds will be donated to....?

I have not reestablished since moving, I have only two lowers. One on my .45acp AR and one on my 20inch flattop
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:15:25 AM EDT
[#50]

I'm interested in the ammo cans.

Are you looking for anything to trade? I have a few boxes of miscellaneous parts and stuff, but I won't post anything until I get a chance to go through it to see exactly what I have.

Not looking for anything specific, maybe a couple of AR mags.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top